Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3801 - 3810 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@athena - I'm in such angst! I hope that test in the morning gives up a line.

User Image

10 years ago

@Athena ~ Ok, gotcha! Well we will know very very soon. I'm just happy your temps are up and no spotting so far so good! :)

@Skyline ~ I hope your regular now too. Seems like what your doing is good.. also your SIL is doing good too! :)
Color is so important. My mom once had a color lamp she would use to bathe herself in whatever light she thought she needed for that day. It was neat.

AFM ~ I just got back my full physical blood lab report. My glucose is good. My thyroid is good. My iron is good. My liver is good. Blood pressure is good. My cholesterol is high and my vitamin D level is really low. Did you know that infertility in woman is connected to low vitamin d levels. I had heard about that but dismissed it a long time ago. Now it's got my full attention. My partner just started taking a multi vitamin plus vitamin D. My Dr told me it takes 6 to 12 months for the vitamin to store up in your system.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miraclemama - Her cycle has gotten with the program faster than mine, and I don't have PCOS. Crazy! But I did get derailed with my bladder issues... So that could be my setback. That is neat about the color lamp! I'm glad you found out your VD levels are low and you can start doing something about that. So even after taking it, it could take 6-12 months to have the amount you need in your system?

User Image

10 years ago

@athena- so excited for you! Looks great!! I am excited that I finally got on the temping band wagon!

@miracle-That is incredibly interesting. I had no clue about Vitamin D. WA must have a high rate of infertility then, haha. Although, I swear every time i log onto FB, someone is announcing they are pregnant!

AFM- I am feeling some twitching/pinching/sharp pains on my right side. This is the exact same feeling I had last month on CD10. I ovulated three days later. So i am hoping this is good. Last month I O'd from my right side too. My doctor did say my right side is better, so i guess that's good for me. Since i am new to temping...when should I be seeing a drop? I was 97.70 again this morning. Will I drop the day of Ovulation and then have steady temps for two more days and then rise? I need BBT for dummies...

10 years ago

Hi ladies! Glad I found this. I had a tubal reversal last month. Cycle day 1 started 10/10/13. Im 13 dpo. Ive got several symptoms of pregnancy, but have gotten few negatives :-( My period shouldve started today...but so far nothing. Medium flow of cm that is white and of lotion-like consistancy. Im confused and emotional. I have sore breasts, cramps, cravings, and i use the bathroom A LOT!! Help....

10 years ago

@carebear - Welcome to the forum! The rise in progesterone causes these symptoms, and sadly, they can mean pregnancy OR menstruation. You will just have to wait an see. It seems like AF likes to show up a little late for a lot of us on our first cycle TTC.

User Image

10 years ago

@Skyline ~ I just ordered the best liquid vitamin d and it should come in the mail by Tues. I should see my levels go up after 30 days with this product.

@Carebear ~ Welcome! We have another Lady in our forum with a tubal reversal. I hope you get your BFP soon. Skyline is right about the progesterone causing the same symptoms resulting in a positive pregnancy test OR the Old witch bringing AF to town. Keep us posted.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Dh swears I'm pregnant even after I told him about Tania's reading he said she's wrong cause you're already pregnant. I showed him the test and he was like is that yours? I had showed him the pic and I was like yea and he was like I told you. Lol.. I am really crampy now and my boobs hurt so bad.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I'm out.

I'm 10 DPO and AF was supposed to start today. After no cramps at all, and it getting later and later in the day I thought something could be different. Well, I just went to the bathroom and wiped and noticed light red spotting. I put a tampon in and it had light red spotting on it, too. Only spotting for now, but I'm sure AF with show her awful, hideous, ugly face by the evening.

I thought this month was going to be different. Nausea, boobs, no cramping. I guess I was completely wrong.

I'm so mad/heartbroken/frustrated. :(

Onto cycle three.

User Image

10 years ago

@football - I'm sorry! You have a very good chance of getting it by your third cycle, stay positive.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo