Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3781 - 3790 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Omg ladies I posted a wondfo.i haven't had a hint of a line on these and I am pretty sure I got one today !!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Good Morning! More crazy dreams and allergies are going a little crazy.

@Athena ~ I think I see something on your wondfo pic you posted this AM. :) I am praying it's the real deal for you..

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Good morning every one hope all is well?

@ sky thank you hun

AFM what can I say getting big now and feeling it constant back aches had appt yesterday docs said it's just the beginning of back pain because there's two babies are doing good so far I've gained 7 lbs so far .. Eli is doing good now next infusion in 12 days..

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@Athena-I think I see something also. Is your temp staying high?

Well dropped DH off at the airport last night and I am pretty confident I won't O until at least Saturday, if not later. My temp was 97.70 again today, and negative OPK last night. I think my body is holding off, thank goodness!!!

So happy it's Thursday. I am having a partylite party on Saturday....just wish all you ladies lived near me so you could all join :)

10 years ago

@athena that looks like a BFP to me!!!!

10 years ago

@athena - I'm dying of suspense over here! I hope that's a !!!

User Image

10 years ago

My temp is ridiculously high lol

User Image

I hope it's a bfp. Thank you ladies.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Hilarious picture! lol And I like that quote a lot. :) It sounds like you are in a good place. I'm glad O time is holding off.

@miraclemama - Hope your allergies go away soon.

@lolee - I'm sure that back pain is not going to be fun at all, but worth it for a Double Delight! ;) I hope Eli's next infusion goes well.

@athena - Wow, your temp is just having a party.

User Image

10 years ago

@lsch I hope you hold out and remember that of you get a positive OPK it doesn't mean that you are O'ing right then.

@lolee everytime I think about those twins, I smile!!! I am so happy for you and what it means for Eli. I am glad to hear that his infusion is going well. **hugs**

@miracle yeah I see something too on @athenas test. I think this is it for her!

10 years ago

@athena look at that chart! You're preggers!

@skyline Hey Girl! **waiving**

AFM: did a basil temp this morning to check if I O'd and it was 98.62 so I am certain THAT I O'd, the question now is whether or not my one lonely BD did the trick????? **shoulder shrug**

@athena when are you testing again, I'm so excited that I'm giddy over here.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo