Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3491 - 3500 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@athena - I wish I could make you feel better! Maybe you should have a good cry. It's hard when someone close is unsupportive. I'm sure she wants the best for you, but waiting isn't really smart in your case. You don't have the luxury of ttc just whenever. Hopefully she will realize that at some point. *hug*

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca wishing you the best and hope that this is the one. You are doing all the right things and keeping you in my prayers

@athena I am going to tread softly while saying this and I hope you are not offended. Your sister is right, God is going to give you this baby but you have to start celebrating at the miracle of pregnancy even if the miracle is not yours. Don't Block Your Blessing! Thou shalt not covet. And that includes thy neighbors pregnancy. I used to feel the same too. 1yr after my tubes were tied I had been beating myself up for doing that for the entire year and my friend who also tied her tubes (same doctor God rest his soul) got pregnant! and for nine months I had to listen to her whine and complain about being pregnant & what an idiot the doctor was ...etc. I was ANGRY!!! Why not ME!!! OMG I was soooooooooooooooooo jealous. It blocked my blessing. As soon as I stopped hating EVERYBODY that was pregnant, God moved mountains, one at a time to get me where I am today. So no matter how down I get about a BFN, I remind myself that's its a shorter distance to my BFP than where I started 13 yrs ago when I tied my tubes.

10 years ago

@skyline thanks she has the same problem and struggled 5 yrs to get my second niece. She just doesn't want me to struggle like she did with school. I feel it's kind of hypocritical of her to tell me to wait when she started trying for her 2nd @ 24 when she hadn't finished school. She just had her 3rd and still has not finished.

@ Pisces I'm not hating people because they are pregnant, it just hurts to see people blessed over and over in the time that I've been ttc. It really hurts to hear people talking about their pregnancy, when that is what I want so badly. It just hurts and I pray about it and ask God to help me through it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena - I gotcha. That does seem a little hypocritical. Aren't you several years older now than she was when she had her first? That makes a lot of difference in your situations.

It could simply be that she doesn't doubt you will be able to have a baby and isn't considering deeply enough that you don't know that. Until it happens for you there will be doubt and you're the one that has to live with it, not her.

I hope she has a change if heart, you need all the support you can get. I know PCOS causes some to struggle with depression, is that the case for you? (I hope you don't mind me asking)

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline no I don't have depression. I do get down every now and then but for the most part I'm happy. My sister was 21 when she had her first but she wasn't planned at all. My sister missed a few bc pills. They struggled and moved in with my parents for almost 4 yrs. my little brother is about to get married in December and I tried to get them to push it back. He is in school full time and doesn't have a job. His fiancé has two jobs but one of her paychecks 70% will go to health insurance and the other is a side job. They got engaged over the summer and she has always said she wanted a summer wedding but wants to get married so badly she pushed for December. She is nice and I like her, but it's almost like getting married is what's important not necessarily that it's to my brother. She got mad anytime a friend of theirs would get engaged and would be like why are they engaged before us. It came off kind of ugly to me, I never had to pressure dh into engagement it was what we both wanted. Sorry for rambling it's just been bothering me.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Athena - I understand the pain you feel. When you described it as feeling like you're being lapped, that was the perfect mental image. Yeah, I've been there. It's hard, but just try to shrug it off. Sometimes family like to act as if we have all the time in the world, and we'll be ok if we just keep putting kids off. I've even had family tell me that God doesn't want me to have more children - that's why He allows them to die. I don't have any idea why they feel that's the right thing to say, but they say it and then I have to deal with it. :) Try not to let it bother you. You know the ladies on this forum support you, and we'll be here for you.

User Image

10 years ago

@athena - Yeah, I remember you voiced your concerns about your brother a while back on the forum. Are you worried she might not be the right one for your brother? It's tough when you think someone you care about is going to make a mistake, but sometimes you have to just support them and let them find out the hard way.

I understand needing to vent, sometimes you just need to get things off your chest. I like to indulge myself and be upset about something for a little while and THEN work on letting it go. I know that might be silly, but sometimes it feels good to get good and riled up about something before letting it go. lol

Anyway, I hope you're feeling better today!

@rebecca - That's awful! I feel like I probably would have said things like that when I was younger. :( After my miscarriage I really understood things differently. Now I place a lot of importance on empathy and really try to see things from other people's situations. I'm not always good at it, but I try.

User Image

10 years ago

@athena oh now see I was hating girl and questioning God but I know now that he had his reasons.

@rebecca how could anyone say something so heartless. I don't know how you didn't smack them in the face. Speaking my babies that had passed away in a negative manner would have brought out the worst in me. lol Bless Your Heart for the self control.

10 years ago

@pisces - I'm glad you were able to let the hating go, I can only imagine how unhappy that time must have been for you! :(

User Image

10 years ago

AFM: 14 DPO, no testing for me today. AF is coming an minute, I see the shadow of her broomstick in my peripheral vision.

How is everyone else today?

@skyline that picture of the trail you posted yesterday was absolutely breath taking!!! Now before I imagine myself walking down that trail will there be any snakes on my imaginary trail walk? If so I will have head to the mental beach instead ....lol

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo