Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3471 - 3480 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Bike ride with my honey was wonderful. Such a gorgeous day out. I need to be outdoors pisces is right it recharges my battery, lifts my spirits and keeps me feeling good. Of course now I'm eating twice as much thinking I can just b/c I went on a 30 minute ride.. lol!

@Topo ~ Miss you hon! Thanks for popping in to say hi. I will look you up now on instagram since I have one finally! Glad you're doing good. Sorry to hear your dd was sick. Hope she feels better very soon. I think of you often. I get my in depth reading back on the 16th in just 2 more days so I will let you and everyone else know what Tania tells me.

@Pisces ~ Yes, I'm out there keeping my battery charged...it's vital for my soul. Sorry about the bfn, but anything is possible. You could be one of those woman who don't get a positive until a few days after Af is due.. ya never know toots.. keep your head up. Remember there's a perfect divine plan unfolding for you and every single one of us right here and right now. Keep your faith that God has your back for your highest good.

@Rebecca ~ Thank you! Yes Af can play hide and seek sometimes.. 5 dpo huh? Well Iv'e heard woman having implantation cramping, tugging and pulling at 5 dpo so you never know. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. How old are your other 3 children?

@Lolee ~ Hey sweetie, I'm so sorry your having to go through this difficult time with your baby Eli and being pregnant with the twins. Your and your family are in my prayers... :)

@Skypigeon ~ Thank you! Me too! Hope your having a great Monday! :)

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Thank you ladies I will update when I can...

User Image User Image

10 years ago

miracle - so glad you enjoyed being outside and exercising! I have to keep on top of that. I always feel so much better after I'm outside in the sunshine.

My kids are 15, 10, and 7. Youngest is a girl. Love them to pieces. Just always thought I'd have a bunch more. And never realized that it would be so hard to have the ones I've got. Little do we know, right? Time passes so fast. It's like I woke up one day and they're almost grown and here I am 40 years old with gray hair! LOL!

Being online is a blessing and a curse. I can research my symptoms and work myself into a tizzy. (I'm good at that, trust me.) Sometimes you just have to take a breath and step back.

Praying for all of us!

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline I'm not sure yet, I'll be deciding that when I do the internship.

@ Pisces maybe it will be a late bfp.

@miracle I hope you get a bfp instead of af.

@lolee I'm sorry his counts were low. I am praying for you.

@rebecca my father in law is a pastor. So I know how that goes. The pianist is a kinder music teacher and has started it at the church. She gets paid for it and some ladies are making a stink about. The main one says no one has ever gotten paid for anything before, when my husband got paid to teach her grandchildren violin at the church. How soon she forgets.

Hey Topo keeping busy is good for you. I can't wait for you to do your iui. You will be relaxed and ready.

Sorry if I missed anyone. I'm doing better af was gone yesterday day 3 of Clomid. Been saying my prayers. Dh went to the urologist today. Nothing is physically wrong. We are going to wait to see what happens this month before he gets the other testing.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Fingers crossed and sticky baby dust to all those ladies still in this month!!! Can't wait to see some BFPs and celebrate!

And to those who aren't: we shall carry onto to next month together! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Hey hey ladies...

@Skyline - My parents (and extended family) also did not put any emphasis on college. No one ever even talked about it. When I finished high school I almost enrolled in a beauty school because I hadn't a clue what else to do. Happily I just got a job instead and worked for a decade before I entertained the idea of college. I wasn't nearly responsible or mature enough to try it before. I started with community college for 2 years then moved on to university. My little sister and I are the only college graduates in our family! That's awesome that you have a plan in place.

Speaking of school, @piscesgirl - dang, that's some dedication! Kids, school, job, unsupportive ex - well - well done! And a 3.8 GPA?!?!?! :) Sounds like you have some nice options for next steps. I wish I had the talent for wedding cakes! :) I'm keeping my fingers x'ed for you; hope af does not show her nasty face on Wednesday.

@football - criminology and law sounds so interesting. Do you have something specific nailed down that you'd like to do with that once you've finished?

@miraclemama - sending you positivity and hugs. Keep your chin up.

@Rebecca - thanks, that's a good idea to have someone else take a look. Maybe in a few days with a few more temps on my chart it will be easier to see something more clearly.

AFM still waiting to see what happens with my temping. I still can't tell for sure if I O'ed or not. I don't usually have noticeable EWCM, and this cycle has been no exception. I did find this page particularly interesting:
http://www.fertilityuk.org/nfps405.html
It shows examples of several variations in temp shifts. Mine (the little bit of data I have thus far) looks like it could correspond to the step rise. I do always get AF regularly, and I don't have any other medical concerns (that I'm aware of) other than being 38 and ttc #1. At least if I have to seek help from a Dr. in a few months I'll have some data to bring with me. I guess for now I just wait.

10 years ago

@skyline some parents just don't emphasize it. Please understand that I already had 3 kids before I decided a degree was necessary and want to know the truth I was an executive call center manager for the Expedia/hotels.com at the time when I started school. I didn't need my degree because my I felt like I let my dad down, I felt like I had to get it. I agree with @jennifer a more mature student is a better student. My mom went back and finished her degree in psychology when I (who was the youngest) was in 7th grade. I think the roads I choose to take made me a better student. A more determined student. And the irony now I want to chunk it all out the window and bake cakes....lmao I love life, you can do anything you want at any time in life you decide to do it!

I didn't get to read much because I had to get to the reply page before the train started moving. But I wanted to give an update

AFM: another BFN this morning 13DPO & my temps fell something major this morning. Those temps had me so excited yesterday it was 99.27 and the day before that 99.01. Today 98.23. I feel really sad. I was able to tolorate the BFN's because my temps were so high. I didn't even want to tell y'all my temps were so high because I thought I'd jinx it. Oh well. I am collecting my scattered faith and asking God to forgive my moments of doubt & sorrow because I know that he is going to bless me but at moments like this I can't help but be discouraged.

10 years ago

Hi girls good morning

I wrote a long response yesterday to you girls and this thing did not send it.

@pieces- hey girl how are you how are you hanging in there? DOnt feel bad or sad you are a wonderful womaen and now on to the next month. Your is due tomm right?

@athena- Im glad the Dh Drs visit went well. You will see by the time you know it you will get that .

@lolee- I definetley will pray for ELi. You will see everything will turn out great. How are those twins doing?

@miracle- I was happy to see you relaxed and took that bike ride. Sometimes those things are needed just a little get away gets your mind off all this craziness.

About me I had a temp drop today below my cover line. Last night I had some crapping on my right ovary. And a little sworeness on the bobbs. But who is symptom watching..

Who is the expert on the temps? Maybe you guys can take a look at it and tell me what you think?

10 years ago

Pisces - hang in there hon! I get where you are right now, I'm there myself. Had a tough time going to sleep worrying over the fact that we might have missed the egg, and now another month has bitten the dust! But we're not out until the shows up, so let's just keep on. I keep trying to tell myself there's a verse in the bible that talks about perseverance building character....I must have a LOT of character that needs building! LOL

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca - Hope the rest of your TWW doesn't drag out too long and that your interrupted sleep IS baby prep! ;)

@pisces - Thank you. :) I was always good at math until I got to high school. I really needed a math teacher, I'm bad with understanding instructions in books. I need a human being to explain the complicated stuff to me. So, I'm kind of bracing myself to have bad scores in math and english. I'm sorry about your temp drop. :( Don't be down on yourself for being discouraged!

@miricalemama - Thanks, my Monday was good. Today and tomorrow I will be making cake pops in all my spare time for DH's cousin's rehearsal dinner. Your bike ride sounds really nice. Definitely get out as often as you can. :) I miss having a bike. I found a nature trail at a park near our house and it is SO lovely! My sister-in-law came over on Saturday and she walked it with me. We had a good talk, it was a definite recharge.
User Image

@athena - Glad things went well for DH at the urologist. I hope this is your month! Waiting until you do the internship makes sense, there should be a lot of job security in the medical field, that's part of why I'm looking into nutrition. It's a growing field and it's something I am passionate about.

@jennifer - Same here, my parents didn't see the need for college and my mom was afraid we would be corrupted if we went to college. lol So far we have all just went straight into the workforce despite having bigger dreams. One of my little sisters (6th born) told me recently she has started thinking about college. I hope she follows through!

@pisces and @jennifer - That's a good point about being more mature for college. I guess I'm glad it has happened this way because now I know what I NEED. I had always planned to be a SAHM and homeschool my kids like I'd been raised, but now I know that I won't be good at that, with my ADD and ups and downs, I need to work outside the home with structure and clear parameters. I don't have the self discipline to run my own business or run the household. It's frustrating, but it's true! So I told DH that if he liked the idea of being a work at home or stay at home dad I would go out and get a degree and career. He said he was down with that, so that's the plan now. :) I wouldn't NOT have known that at 18, 20 or 22! I didn't figure it out until 28.

And @pisces about the cakes, that's perfectly fine! You won't be throwing it out the window, you will always have it in your Steam Trunk for Life Travels! :) If I could make a business of the cake pops I gladly would, but I just don't have the self discipline to run my own business.

Oh, and @jennifer, your temps do look like the step example. I guess you will need to keep temping and see if it stays up? I think I've read others on the forum say that a 3 days rise confirms O. (Or something like that...)

(Sorry guys, my responses are all over the place.)

@Ants - Are you 4DPO? I looked at your chart, but I'm no expert. Looks at the link @jennifer shared, it showed different patterns. Might help!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo