Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I am 9dpo, I think...i had a weird cycle so far...My LMP was 21 Jan, and I had spotting on 11 & 12 Feb, so cycle days 21/21...don't really know what it was, I don't think it was from ovulating just because I have never had that. And then on 15 & 16 Feb, cycle days 24/25 I had egg-white discharge. So going by the egg-white discharge, I think I am around 9dpo. If I go by the spotting than I would be 13 dpo. Anyways, I have been crazy nauseous, as soon as I wake up in the morning and it lasts pretty much all day. My nipples are sore, been constipated/gassy. The last couple of days I have gotten headaches. Yesterday I fell asleep around 1 in the afternoon just sitting on the couch for a good hour or so, I don't know why because I got plenty of sleep. I have been getting some cramping on and off, but not AF type cramping, it isn't as intense and it comes and goes. I don't know, I think I am just getting my hopes up for another let down, I took an HPT on Friday and it was BFN. I am trying to hold out on testing again until next weekend...but we will see.

User Image

11 years ago

I too, ovulated on 2/13 and am 10 dpo. Had lots of cm and cramps 4-6 dpo. I've been having headaches like everyday..... Past few days I've been really cold even when others around me are comfortable. Bodyaches started yesterday and have continued to this morning. Boobs have been sore since 8 dpo. I've had a stuffy nose for the passed week and I've also been more tired than usual, sleeping early but still feeling unrested :/

Took a frer this morning with fmu but bfn :(

We have been ttc for about 7 months and this is the first cycle that I've felt this way. I'm still hoping for my BFP! :)

11 years ago

@mandapoo ~ I too had weird spotting on and off all day on 2/11 but because of ewcm and strong ovary pain/dark OPK I think I ovulated on 2/13 maybe even 2/14. I tested this morning with FMU and BFN :(
I know though that it could be way to early, especially if I am only 10/11 dpo. AF due this coming FRI.

@Keeks, sorry about the bfn but it's still early for you right?

How is everyone feeling today?

I woke up with crazy dreams again last night, dry throat irritated throat and sorry tmi but diarrhea before bed Urgh!

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@miraclemama2be- I have been nauseous since I woke up today, and kinda gassy. Crazy emotional, I cried a couple of times this morning out of nowhere. My husband and I were watching a show we dvr'd and I just started crying. I know it had nothing to do with the show because it was My Big Redneck Vacation. I took a clearblue test and it was BFN, its probably just too early, but I just feel kind of like its not going to happen.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies, I am 8 or 9 days DPO (I think) I think I O'd on the 15 or 16th. Since the morning of the 18th, I have been crampy, gassy, queezy, cranky, sleepy, etc. no sore bbs...they have been itchy on the sides on and off. I am still a week out from my next AF and its too early for these feelings. I bought a HPT today and it was a dud...the control window didn't activate .....arrrrrgggh! I felt like Charlie Brown when Lucy snatches the ball away!!!!!!!

Any thoughts???

11 years ago

hi laides hope i can join @ piecesgirl i am following u stalking lolz j/K Hi hun
as for me today tired more then ever 9dpo 9dpiui grouchy today nasuea sore boobs last night woke up idk if i was dreaming or it was really happening lolz stabbing pain almost pinching in my left bbs headache all day checking tp nothing lol and a lil more creamy cm idk
my is due thursday

11 years ago

Hey @topowifey stalk me all you want sweetie...lol. You were quiet today, we are about the same DPO and I was wondering how you were feeling. I actually tossed cookies today after eating my lunch. And I just started with a headache about an hour ago. But all the rest remains, crampy, sleepy, etc. lol

11 years ago

@piecesgirl yes hun i was doing alot of reading and listening meditating but i felt i had to contribute we all learn and support eachother i just feel bad when i cant respond to everyone i been having this headache but then feels like a sinus headache idk been having a runny noise almost like i cought a cold or something

11 years ago

You should test like Tues morning ...that's two days before AF is due..

11 years ago

@picesgirl everyone is saying that but i took the hcg shot tuesday dnt want a false positve cuz of that so i am just gonna wait till that bloody shoes her face or gets scared of my raging hormones

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo