Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

911 - 920 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy I would do as much of the testing as you can this next month. I know you said you were all out of pocket as well, which makes it difficult. Evetything will work out and hopefully after this next cycle you won't need RE anyway. This is all so difficult. Enjoy trick or treating:-) hopefully in a couple years I will get too:-)

7 years ago

Dandy : glad to hear that they will up your letrozole dose to 5 mg. That will give you much better odds of getting more than 1 follicle or egg. Will they also be giving you a trigger shot? I am so sorry that they are putting you through this. It's just ridiculous that they do not just continue with you knowing that it might very well take longer to get pregnant because of the one fallopian tube and 1 ovary issue. Hugs sweetie. Hoping that your bfp is this cycle.

As for me, my tube is definitely open. With the medication I have at least 6 follicles developing. It will most likely dwindle to just two or three when it comes time to trigger. FEELING really good about this cycle. The doctor told me that I have an excellent ovarian reserve, lol. So excited to hear this as I thought I was perimenopausal, lol. Hoping for that bfp this cycle.

7 years ago

Cronins that sounds great! Now both you and dandy get those BFPs this cycle:-)

7 years ago

Yay Cronins thats great news! Where are you on opks?
I dont even think the nurse asked my dr about the trigger! When I asked again she just said I can discuss it with her in our appiontment. So, im going to see how it goes. But in the mean time I am researching other drs of all kinds. Just because they may be willing to give up doesnt mean that I am. And if thats the way she feels then I dont want her half a$$ help anyway! Im not done and this wont defeat me its only making me more determined!
I have tried to look up some kind of natural trigger in the mean time but have been unsuccessful. On a brighter note, I ordered my soft cups today : )

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy : you go girl!!! That's the best attitude to have- determination.

My opk's are getting darker, but my monitor is still indicating low fertility. I think that I will most likely get a positive by CD 14-15. Right now I am CD 9. Slow and steady, right. Can't wait to be in the tww again. LET'S do this dandy! !!!

7 years ago

Everything about this process is slowwwwww and steady. Lol. Your not that far away from a positive then, few more days and your moniter should be switching to high fertility soon too. I read that the EPO can delay O by a few days. So I will have to keep that in mind. The only thing I have left to get is the cqo10. Ill get that tmrw and get it started. After that I think I will have gave this cycle everything I can.
Ditto.... lets do this!!!

Dandy stay positive. I work in the medical field and you are your best advocate so keep on them :-) I've continued to research the coq10 and see success stories so I'm hoping and praying it's the answer. My doc recommends up to 800mg so I increased my dose. The other supplements I added are myo inisitol, vitamin c and omega 3. By the time I have my retrieval in Jan I will have been on these for 2.5 months so hopefully will see a difference in egg quality. I'm with you dandy and can at least say I've done everything I can for this next round :-)

7 years ago

Lucky, so the coq10 is something you take all cycle long? Thank you for the encouragement. You being in the medical field gives you some insite on these meds at least a better understanding reading dosages and such. Lol. My mother in law is a RN. I told her if I get my way and get the trigger shot, she may have to come give me my first one and show me. Lol
I feel a lot better after letting some things resonate. Thank you girls so much. I just panicked. I was blind sided.

Yeah as far as I know you take it until you get that BFP and then I'm not sure if you continue or will stop it, the doc would let you know. I think you should try the trigger this next round bc it will allow the multiple follicles to mature and release. It might be the boost you need. The ovidrel wasn't too bad to do by myself but the IM one I had my mom do, she's an RN and it had to be done at a specific time and I wanted to make sure it was done right since retrieval was 36 hours later. Also, I thought about this later but you could always see who your ob refers people to for fertility treatment.

7 years ago

They wont give me the trigger this time. I thought about trying one more time in a couple days. All they can do is say no or ignore my request again. Thats why I was trying to research natural triggers that I could do. But I havnt found anything remotely close. I plan on asking my ob for recommendation if she says she cant do anything else. I will have to stress that it needs to be someone close. Shes such a go getter, Im hoping that nurse was talking out if her toosh.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo