Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4091 - 4100 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Glad everyone is doing well! Yay Cronins for the tww :-) Praying this is your cycle. Dandy that's so exciting knowing you've got it scheduled. That's my birthday lol ! Glad you are still feeling well.

AFM, the nausea has been worse since I hit 11 weeks. I had just been dry heaving, but actually threw up yesterday, yucky!! I'm really hoping it's about to go away. The fatigue is awful as well. I can't get much done without having to lay down lol. Hopefully just one more week of this. I still have that yucky taste in my mouth and I think of that would go away I would feel so much better.

6 years ago

Oh lucky, I am so sorry that you are feeling so nauseated. Hopefully it will pass in the next week or two. Happy early birthday! Do you have any plans for this weekend?

6 years ago

No plans this weekend. I can't stay out of bed long enough lol. I get up and do something and then back down I go. I hate feeling like this but I know I'll have 2 precious ones to show for it :-) I'm going to take a walk later and see if that helps a bit. I've always been active so maybe if I get back into it.

6 years ago

Lucky by the time your 2nd trimester rolls around, you'll be feeling more like yourself. Hang in there sweetie.

6 years ago

Lucky, mine seemed to het worse before it got better. Then suddenly started to get better. Hopefully those pesky symptoms start to lighten up for you. I was just hoing to suggest trying a walk. Thats what I did today. Little fatigue started to jit so lo n I took a walk down to the creek.
Cronins yay for the two week wait! Its been a little while since you mentioned o oain like that. Hope thats a goos sign! Sending baby dust your way. Jave you stocked up on tests yet?

6 years ago • Post starter

Oh n I gained 9 lbs so far. Lol.

6 years ago • Post starter

Oh good dandy that makes me feel a little better lol.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies,

How are you both feeling? Any plans today?

As for me, fertility friend app puts me at 4 dpo and count down to pregnancy site puts me at 3 dpo. I'll start officially testing tomorrow morning. I just ordered some clear blue easy hpts and Frer. Now to just wait for them to arrive lol. I have a huge package of Wondfo tests to use in the meantime. No plans for me today, but I am waiting for a furniture delivery for my living room. A leather sofa, leather love seat, and a leather chair. Can't wait to get them set up after delivery. Have a great day ladies.

6 years ago

Good afternoon,

Cronins it's exciting getting new furniture :-) I want to get a new recliner sometime soon. Yay for testing. Let the fun begin.

I'm feeling pretty good today. Just got my hair done and now going to nap. The fatigue thing still gets me. I don't work until Wednesday so have tomorrow to relax as well :-)

6 years ago

Lucky: I am glad that you are feeling good today and that you are off until Wednesday. Yay for getting your hair done. The furniture delivery arrived and it looks awesome. I don't even want to sit on it because it looks so good lol. I'll get over that really quickly though lol.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo