Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Oh yes, thats a nice line you have there! Your so close. I wanna go poas so bad. Lol. Im sure i would be disappointed. Had some color this morning. But i usualy do. Its afternoon and evening that is almost non existant.

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy : I would be totally suprised if you didn't ovulate. I think that it may be very soon for you. I just have a good feeling about it. I have had non existing lines before ovulation and then bam- there it is. Saying some good old fashioned prayers for you.

7 years ago

Awe thank you cronins. I could use em thats for sure. My sis in law is coming to visit from out of town. That should keep my mind off things for a bit. Im getting sad. Squinter on noon opk : ( cd16. Guess there is still time

Good morning ladies

Cronins- I'm prettyb sure you will get it any day now.

Dandy - high is good just need to let it get soft lol so much crap we have to go thru when it comes to wanting to have a baby wth.

AFM- CD17 had some cramps last night nothing too crazy. I tested with FMU and SUM AMY and they both look the same I just uploaded my pic from SUM it's so close not sure if it's a positive or not my eyes are starting to cross. Can you let me know what you all think? If it's not I'm just hours away.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Miam: that is nearly a positive opk. The next one you take should be blaring. I would definitely bd to your heart's content, lol. Yay for you!!!! We are all so close to each other in this cycle, lol. It's great to have cycle buddies.

I wonder how Katie is doing? Hoping she is doing well.

7 years ago

Thank you i thought so too. I glad we are in this together.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Oh man miam, that line is right there. I agree, you should be in full lh surge tonight! Thats great.
Afm, still the same. Little color in the morning n next to nothn by night( well wvening so far). Im about to give up. Bding everyother day is getting robotic and im so not in the mood n tonight is our night for it. Knowing my luck i will skip it n get a that big ol pos ( haha) in the am.

Sooooo, i couldnt help but to check my cervix again. Its definatly softer than this morning. Still high, but not centered yet. Its pretty far back. But does appear to be slightly open now. Only thing thats throwing me off here is ( spoiler alert tmi) when immidiately after checking it, i got a glob ( again, sorry tmi) of thick white cm. Im confused at that bc over all ive been getting watery clear cm. From what i read after SHOW ovulation should occur in a few to 5 days. Has this been true for anyone else?

Hello ladies! How're you all doing? So glad I found this thread!x

7 years ago

Katie!!! We have been wandering about you. How are you?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo