Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1531 - 1540 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Woohoo, two days till appointment. Do you get to stimulate next week? Fingers crossed for you! You'll be holding your baby in your arms very soon lucky.

7 years ago

I will begin microdose on Monday and then the stim meds on Wednesday :-) My last bcp is this Friday. I'm hoping to have lots of antral follicles Wednesday and that they all stay together. I've been taking those supplements everyday since the end of October so I can't wait to see if they have helped improve my egg quality/quantity.

7 years ago

Many prayers that those supplements helped. Can't wait to see you get your bfp very soon.

7 years ago

Goof afternoon. Sorry I've been mia today its taken me all day to get me house back to normal. Tree down and all.
Cronins, I know what you mean about being relaxed this time around. Im the same way! More relaxed than I have been in a long time. O day is approching for you fast!
Lucky, yay its time. Its finally time! You will have morning sickness and heart burn before you know it. Lol
Afm, cd 4. Af gone. It was full force yesterday morning but was gone by mid day. I start meds tmrw. Just 50 ml Clomid. I also have my pcos test tmrw so I will have to fast 12 hours prior. Hubby suprised me with a new wedding ring yesterday. I lost mine about a year ago down the sink. Its so beautiful. : )

7 years ago • Post starter

That's awesome Dandy a new ring. I've been cleaning and taking down decor all day as well. I decided to leave my downstairs tree up until New Years. I just mopped my floors and I'm sure they'll be dirty again bc the dogs :-( I got a irobot roomba for Christmas and I love it. So I figure between me and the robot we can keep the dog hair away lol.

7 years ago

Ah Lucky, I want one of those so bad. Lol. Thats actually what I asked hubby for. Ill try again for Valentines day. ; ). I completely understand about mopping and dogs. Thats why I blocked off the doggy door for the day. Its nice n muddy out. They will get baths tmrw.

Dandy : awe, you got a new ring. That's awesome! !! I have been bding so hopefully we will catch the egg this time around. Fingers crossed for your pcos test and starting meds.

7 years ago

I hope you catch that egg too Cronins!
I cant find my bbt thermometer anywhere. I couldnt find it last night. I was sure I would find it today, but didnt. So I havng charted. I will pick one up tmrw.

Hello ladies,

Quick question, have any of you had some very light break through spotting mid cycle? This morning I had what looks like brown/old blood when wiping. I am CD 11. So it's completely weird. My opk's were really dark almost positive on CD 7-8. I hope that I didn't miss my opportunity this month. I have been bding every other day since cd 6. Let's hope that it was just break through bleeding and that's all. My opk's are still getting dark. Last night I had some abdominal cramping, so maybe I am gearing up for ovulation.

How is everyone else this morning?

7 years ago

Hmm Cronins. That is a head scratcher. A cyst rupture maybe? Quite possibly jst a breakthrough. Stuff like that makes me want to test, no matter where I am in my cycle. Lol. Bleeding happens for so many different reasons. Lol. With my twins I had Ib like a period so when I found out I was already two months pregnant. Lol. I was young and dumb. : ) hopefuly thats all the bleeding you have so we dont spend the next two days on dr google. Lol
Afm, cd 5. First day of clomid. Going to take it tonight. Jst going to use a reg thermometer for bbt. I should get my pcos panel back in about a week. She said the testosterone test is what takes the longest. Ive never been so happy to get a cup of coffee afterwards. Lol. They took 5 tubes of blood. I was like holly molly.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo