Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

921 - 930 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

That stinks dandy. Hopefully your doctor will change her mind when she sees you.

As for me, my opk's are getting darker than yesterday and I am at a high reading on my clearblue easy advanced monitor this morning. SO I think that it is only a matter of a few days before I get my peak reading. SO excited.

7 years ago

Yay. So close to O. Tww watch out, here comes Cronins! Lol. Thats great.
Afm. I remembered when seeing the RE that my fsh levels were jst a couple numbers high but not unusual for one ovary. So they cut out my caffeen in case it was from slitely poor egg quality. Then after retesting it was fine. So bye bye caffeen. Getting decafe and no more tea. Hello water and juice! Lol. On a cleaning spree today so gotta go before I sit down to long n blow my motivation. Lol.

7 years ago • Post starter

Yay dandy! Can you come to my house too? lol. I am on a laundry mission today.

7 years ago

Haha. If I can get mine finished and have time to get back before trick or treat, I will be right over : )

Sounds like everyone has been busy today. I worked and then mowed my yard (hopefully for the last time this year). Now laundry and to clean the inside of the house :-/ Cronins if I were trying this cycle we would be pretty close, I would be in my tww, I think lol.

7 years ago

Hey gals quick question. Any of you guys get sore breasts during your period? I noticed a couple days ago that they were kind of sore, but figured it was either in my head or that it was from grabbing them constantly, feeling if they were sore. Lol But its progressed to now they are so sore I can barely wear a bra! Ouch. Maybe hormones are out of wack?. Isnt the cause of soreness high estrogen or high progesterone? I just dont ever remember them being sore during af, only before.

Mine would get sore while I was taking shots and after trigger shot while on progesterone. I haven't noticed them being sore at all yet this cycle without meds.

7 years ago

Dandy: I noticed that mine are more sore while taking letrozole. Did you start your first dose yet?

Lucky : sounds like you have gad a busy day as well. That's totally cool about our cycle being so close this time. I am not too far off of dandy's as well. Looks like our cycles are kinda matching up, lol. Tww here we come.

7 years ago

Dandy : how much bleeding did you get after your hsg? Just curious because I have been having intermittent bleeding since having the test yesterday. I just had a gush of blood a few minutes ago, but it's back to being light pink.

7 years ago

Cronins, I start my first dose of letrozole tmrw. Yay! I only spoted for a few hours after my hsg. It was more orange from the dye. They told me to expect some bleeding for a day or two. I would think its normal as long as its slowed down now.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo