Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2841 - 2850 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hey Bambina,

Glad you are back! Those symptoms sound promising. Fingers crossed for your bfp on Friday! What type of work do you do? It must be so draining to travel so much with ttc as well. Great job! !! It will pay off in a bundle of joy soon.

As for me, nothing new. I had weight loss surgery and have lost 25 lbs so far. Hoping that the surgery helps with fertility. I took Clomid 100 mg CD 5-9. Today is CD 9 and now entering into my fertile window. Let the opk testing commence lol.

6 years ago

Cronins that awesome!! 25lbs is an excellent start! You must be feeling better and better!! I'm so happy for you! Fertile window woo woooooot!! Sending you lots and lots of positive vibes!!

I do retail/business development. We've just opened three different 20,000 square foot multi-tasker concepts in less than 60 days. So....yeah. DH has almost divorced me twice. Just kidding! ...but he does hate it. Fair enough. It's not usually this aggressive- we've just had openings on top of each other which isn't normal. Things will settle down in June. And I can focus on us again and ttc :)

6 years ago

Bambina, sounds exhausting! Your symptoms sound good. Good luck on your test Friday. Updates us on that please : )
Afm, dh n I are doing ivf after next cycle. Our dr wants to run a couple more tests before hand to prepare. No O for me this cycle : (. Just waiting on af to arrive then the tests will be ran after she vacates.

6 years ago • Post starter

Wow Bambina you've been a busy woman. I bet DH is ready to have you home.

I'm on the path to donor eggs or embryos. After my last failed Ivf the doctor told me I have less than 10% chance of getting pregnant with my eggs. This has been a tough road but will hopefully find a way through. Definitely not what I ever imagined.

6 years ago

User Image

Hey ladies, my opk's are almost positive. Yesterday was my last day of Clomid 100 mg. Not too sure if this is the meds or the real deal lol. Looks like I'll be bding just in case lol. I will continue testing with opk's just in case.

6 years ago

wow cronins, getting close :-)

6 years ago

Hey they look real close. Hopefully they are even darker if not positive tmrw. I would be bding too. Its always hard to tell if its the meds or not when its that close. So better safe than sorry. Good thing bding isnt a dreaded deed like pushing a car uphill. Hehe. Ill be looking for your update tmrw : )

User Image

Here is this mornings opk. Almost positive again. Looks like a waiting game lol. The Wondfo opk's looks most positive. Looks like I will just bding just in case.

6 years ago

Yes Cronins that wondofo is soooo close. It may be the real deal. Ya would think it would have faded a bit if it was from the meds. Any time now I would think. What cd are you? Im living through your opks. Lol.
No af for me yet. Ill prob have to have it induced with bc. I will give it till Monday before I call RE. I will be cd 31 then.

I am Cd 11. I am going to retest in a few hours just to get an idea of where I am at.

That stinks that you may have to use Bc again to induce AF. Praying that she arrives soon.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo