Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4321 - 4330 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy I have peed my pants when getting sick lol. I cross my legs tight when sneezing or anything now lol. I don’t have any energy either and don’t feel good most of the time but waiting for that day I do. I just have so much I want to get done before they get here. The Zofran helps but I don’t like to take it very often. I’m just not used to feeling sick bc I’ve always been healthy.

6 years ago

User Image

Well I don’t think that I see much on the frer. Sigh...

Ladies I sure hope that you two start feeling better soon. I so remember the bladder control issues with pregnancy lol. Especially when I was vomiting. Let’s not forget the inability to breathe normally too. Pregnancy is definitely hard work!! But well worth it in the end.

6 years ago

Awe Cronins Im so sorry. When should af arrive for you now? Fingers crossed for a late implater!

6 years ago • Post starter

Cronins I still see a line on the top one. Hopefully it will darken.

6 years ago

Well my first signal Walmart hpt is negative this morning, so I am assuming that all the positive tests were due to the trigger. What’s really weird is the my breast’s are mildly sore and my temperature is still pretty elevated. Sigh... looks like this cycle is a bust. Now I just need to wait for AF to arrive. I am 12 dpo and 14 dpt.

How are you ladies doing? How are your pregnancy symptoms today?

6 years ago

Cronins- sorry for the negative. You’ve got to never getting a surprise positive soon. It’s a good sign your temp is still up though.

Dandy how are you today?

I’m feeling pretty good so far this morning. After work will take a nap then hopefully accomplish something lol. I think I felt the babies kick and could see it last night. I’ve been feeling flutters inside since Friday :-) tomorrow they get echoes so I will get to see them again.

6 years ago

User Image

Hey dandy,

I retested using a frer on third morning urine. I’m going a little nuts because I think that I can see a shadow of a line. Can you take a look and let me know if you think I am going crazy lol?

6 years ago

Cronins I do see the shadow line you are talking about! I just cant tell if it has color or not. What a teaser! Trigger has got to be gone by now! Post your next test later. Lol
Afm. Just tired as usual. Had thanksgiving with my dads side of the family today and I am exhausted. Tried to nap with lo but my phone kept ringing. Now im trying to mister up a little umph to clean my house. Its destroyed!

Hey ladies. How is everyone? Lucky how are you feeling? Cronins how are your tests looking?
Afm. Wasn't feeling good yesterday but today im ok. Hubby played hookie today so we are all hanging out and running errands. I love when hes home, wr dont get a lot of time together.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo