Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2361 - 2370 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

The belly is definitely the easiest. They were shorter needles, these are long needles bc they go into the muscle....ouch lol!!

7 years ago

Ewe Lucky I didnt think about that. Outch gosh darn. You probably have to do that all through your tww huh?
Cronins where are you on your opks?
Bambina, you still with us? : )
Afm, temps only up a smidge. But I took my temp an hour early. Sometimes that makes a difference. I got woke up by tornado sirens( I was suprised to hear them way out here) so I went a head n took the temp. It was only up .08. Still have ovary pain. Hoping its the corpus luteum n not a "bad" cysts. Of course se I had to get up and check everything out. So taking my temp again was almost pointless. Im 4dpiui, not being very paitient. Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy this does seem like a slow week lol. The timing for your temp does make a slight difference so it would prob be a tad bit higher even. Still good that it was up.

AFM, They just called with my transfer time and it is 11:30 on Friday. They will thaw my embryos tomorrow and call with a report in the afternoon, so pray pray pray for those 2 little ones to survive the thaw and continue to divide normally:-) I'm so excited just nervous for tomorrow.

7 years ago

Hello ladies,

Another crazy busy day, lol. I guess having the kids home on school vacation makes it even crazier. My opk's are still the same. My fertility monitor is at high fertility still. Looks like a waiting game lol.

Lucky : woohoo so excited for you! !! Friday at 11:30 am is right around the corner. Many prayers that they thaw and divide normally. As well as implant firmly where they belong -in your uterus.

Dandy : glad to see that your Temps are still up. Fingers crossed that the egg is making its way down the fallopian tube to the uterus for implantation.

7 years ago

Cronins- do you have everything ready to go yet? It will be here before you know it. Hopefully you get that peak soon so you can have a little fun before you leave lol.

7 years ago

Lucky : I just ordered the last thing chewable bariatric vitamins today. I am also bringing some gause, anticepic spray, and surgical tape for when I stay at the hotel post operative. Just to be extra prepared, lol. I just need to take a trip to walmart now and then I should have everything. I think that I will ovulate by Cd 14-17. I am Cd 11 now. Heck, I may ovulate sooner, but the last two cycles hovered around that time frame too. Hoping to get some bding in before I leave, lol. That's the only part that stinks right now lol.

7 years ago

Cronins sounds like you are well on your way. You are definitely getting prepared and I don't blame you for taking extra items. Is it an outpatient procedure or will you stay in the hospital?

AFM, my doc just called to wish me luck and tell me he's praying for me. He is awesome, makes me feel so good :-)

7 years ago

Lucky : that is awesome that your doctor called and is praying for you. How sweet! I leave on the 21st from Boston to San Diego. I will spend 1 night in San Diego and then cross the border into Mexico. I do all pre op testing on the 22nd then have surgery on the 23rd. I will be staying in the hospital for two days and nights. Upon discharge, I will stay at the hotel one more night. Then fly home on an overnight flight from San Diego to Boston. I should be home sweet home on March 27th. It's going to be crazy, but so worth it in the end.

7 years ago

Good morning everyone. Cronins, sounds like you have everything planned out and under control. Are you getting nervous? Lucky, today is thaw day. Prayers, prayers, prayers. Sorry I disappeared yesterday. I got a horrible migraine. Oh it was a bad one. I was nauseous and everything, feeling better today but the nausea is sickn around. Thats normal for me the day after. If I was a little farther in my tww, it may have me excited lol. Im 5dpiui, I got my tests strips in the mail yesterday and didn't test today : ) temp is back up.

Ok so I caved and tested. Only bc I was so curious about these different tests. I dont like them at all! They are the smallest things I have ever seen. They are literally about the size of a toothpick. Wow. No no no. Looks like Ill be doing some grab n goes at walmart. Lol.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo