Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2741 - 2750 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies,

Marie : that is awesome. Fingers crossed for you!

Dandy: how are your opk's looking?

Lucky : how are you holding up?

As for me, I am planning on testing later this morning when I get home.Can't wait to see what it shows.

6 years ago

Marie congrats!

Cronins good luck on your test, hopefully you get that bfp:-)

Dandy hoping your opks darken for you:-)

AFM, life sucks right now. Having trouble with the fact everyone around me can get pregnant except me and my only option is donor eggs. Not handling this to well.

6 years ago

Good morning everyone. Marie that's awesome! Congratulations. Keep is posted! Cronins cant wait to see your test today! Lucky Im so sorry my friend. I wish I had the words to comfort you and make you feel better. You remain in my prayers. Afm, I dont think Im going to ovulate. I think the dhea is making to much testosterone. The body acne is horrible. I think Im going to come off it for a few days but its probably to late. My opks are still back and forth. Jst went it starts to darken it lightens back up. Sigh. Im going to make a few phone calls to get the financial stuff going on my end for ivf then call my RE and get this party started lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Lucky : I am so sorry sweetie. I wish that there was something that I could say or do to help you through this difficult time. Just know that you are in my prayers and thoughts.

Dandy : that stinks that you may not ovulate after all. Hopefully your upcoming plans for ivf go very smoothly for you.

As for me, I just landed and I am waiting for dh to pick me up at the airport. Vc ahh, home sweet home lol. I will test around 11:30 am Eastern time. So three hours from now. Doing a urine hold as we speak. Hoping that the three hour hold is enough.

6 years ago

Good luck on your teat Cronins. Fingers crossed xx. Hope dh arrives soon. Hea going to be so happy to see you : ) Cant wait to see the test!
I will probably be opk testing again in about 3 or 4 more hours as well when I get home from the office. I did three in a row this morning to show yall what I mean about the fluctuating. They are all an hour apart. Top is fmu. They seem to start to darken but then by late afternoon they lighten back up. Hard telling.
Well Photobucket seems to be down. So I will upload when I get to work.

User Image
Dh thinks I ovulated already when he seen The near pos I got on cd 6. I did get a temp spike the next day n bbt has been bout the same as last time.( barely abouve where my cover ahould be) I guess its not impossible but Im not convinced. Here the near positive
User Image

Cronins. Dis you test?
Im waiting to hear back from my dr about what my protocol is going to consist of. Exciting stuff! I have a meeting with my bank and stock agent fri. Its starting to feel real. Lo n I will be at the zoo tmrw. So getting away from the opks will be refreshing. ( they lightened back up) We will be gone all day. We are going to have so much fun. Ironically the zoo is just down the road from REs office. Lol

Holy cervical mucas batman!! I just had ewcm!!!! And lots of it. Real life, as seen in pictures ewcm. Lol. Ive never had this before. Im in shock. Maybe Im just going to ovulate after all and its just late ( or on time for most) talk about being confused.

Hello ladies

Well bad news for me yesterday the test on clear blue was what I thought was a faint line (I had done one the night before also where I could see a very very faint line). This morning I tested with early 6 response and nothing. I m a bit disappointed but that will teach to test too early and see ghosts! Cronins I hope u ll be luckier!
Just annoying thing now is that I think I ll have to wait for this long cycle after mc to end before I start again. Staying positive nonetheless!
Dandy exciting stuff for the project ivf! Ahhh so tough sometimes- good thing dr warned me as it kept my feet a bit on the ground so I m not too disheartened.

6 years ago

Oh no Marie. Im sorry. That stinks! There is still time for that bfp. Cronins, how are your tests looking? Lucky, how are you doing?
Afm, still ewcm. But ops are neg. We bded jst in case. I will be leaving in an hour or so for the zoo. So I wont be abe to opk test until this evening when I get back.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo