Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3061 - 3070 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hi girls

Sounds like everyone is positive. Dandy the tenderness is promising!

Afm I got the steady smiley on Friday morning, I got only one day of blinking smiley. It was not perfect as dh arrived Friday evening. We bded Friday night Saturday morning and evening. Cronins I see that u continue to bd until 2dpo. Ovulation must have been yesterday so you think I should try again today?
I m not so positive about it this time as we bded quite late. Anyway still hoping! I believe I am today on one dpo. Will test at 9 or 10dpo. Dandy can't wait to see your results when u test later!

Crossing fingers!!

6 years ago

Marie- I think you should bd as much as you can while your dh is with you :-) Could be perfect timing after all.

Cronins- I'm glad little one is feeling better. Now that clomid is done you just waiting for the ovulation?

Dandy- you are still super early so you have plenty of time for that bfp. It would be so neat if it works this cycle, just like it did with your son.

AFM, nothing new here. Just hoping this week flies by so I can start my Lupron. I will get more info from my nurse Tuesday or Wednesday and hopefully have an idea of when the transfer might take place :-) I just ordered my sister a pair of north fleece booties for her little one. I am feeling better but still don't think I can do the shower thing yet, so might pick up some work that day and send stuff with my mom.

6 years ago

Dandy : woohoo I like that you may be seeing squinted already. That would totally rock if you got your bfp very soon. Upload your next test if it still looks promising.

Marie: I am going to bd until 2 dpo just in case I ovulated twice due to the clomid and black cohosh. I just don't want to miss my surge.

Lucky : so cool that you start meds soon. Hopefully you'll get a better idea of when the transfer will take place soon. Can't wait to see your bfp's.

As for me, my opk's are almost positive, but I think it's a false positive from the clomid. I will bd just in case.

6 years ago

Lucky so exciting starting meds soon. : )
Marie, bd timing doesn't sound bad at all. There is a lot of hype about bding b4 O. But that egg can live 24-48 hours. I think your timing is ok. Plus there have been times I didnt O untill 2 days after my positive opk. Hope you caught that egg. We are pretty close in the tww.
Cronins maybe your going to O early due to that black stuff. Lol. But your right it could be dark bc of clomid. Good thinking on bding after in case of two eggs. Happened to me this cycle and I think mine released just shy of a day a part.
Afm, I will upload my test in the morning, Im sure Ill swear I see something lol. Breasts still tender but nothing else to report symptoms wise.

6 years ago • Post starter

Good morning everyone? Cronins how are your opks looking?
Afm. Nothing to show on my test this morning. Ill prob test again later. Temps still going higher so thats a good sign. Went to bed really early last night. So tired. But trying not to read into things to much : )

Dandy : opk's are back to baseline. Moderate in color. Not too dark and not to light. I feel confident that I will be able to pinpoint ovulation this cycle. Temps are still low. Just waiting for ovulation to arrive.

Boohoo on your pregnancy test. You have plenty of time for a bfp miracle. Fingers crossed it's soon.

6 years ago

Yeah I didnt have my heart set on seeing anything just yet. Maybe in a couple days. Im 6dpo. So yes, pleanty of time. I really like seing my temps still climbing though!

Good to hear that your Temps are still elevated. That's a good thing. When do you plan to test again?

6 years ago

How was everyone's holiday?

Nothing fun or exciting here, just worked but it is beautiful out today. One day down four to go lol.

6 years ago

Counting down the days Lucky. : )
Cronins I just tested again. I only took one pic right at the 9 min mark trying to avoid seeing a wet test line. But think I may see a shadow line. I could just be wanting to see one.
User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo