Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3641 - 3650 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Im so excited right now. But still trying to keep my emotions in my pocket. Im just not convinced yet. I will get a couple first responses when I go to town but it probably wont be untill later though. I have a first signal I was thinking about using but I feel like I would be waisting it for some reason since Im switching brands. Uhg. Im so nervous!

6 years ago • Post starter

I don't blame you for being nervous dandy. It's definitely exciting to see your tests getting darker. Can't wait to see your next tests. I am living through you right now. Doing the happy dance right now!!!!

6 years ago

Ok. If anyone is reading my maness still... lol. I think I will take that first signal. I can distinctly remember taking one testing out my trigger last time n at 12 days past trigger is was very light but would take 20/30 minutes to show up. So if it shows up right away I may alow myself to let a little of my guard down. Maybe. Lol. I have an almot 3 hour hold now. So here goes.

Instantly!! Pic taken at 7 min as we were walking out the door. It came up immediately. Girls I think my ivf may have been successful. I think Im pregnant. Deep breaths
User Image

Yes, yes yes you are dandy!!!!!!! I am so excited for your bfp. Hugs and kisses to you dandy....

6 years ago

Yay Dandy! Awesome news :-) I think you should try one of the digital :-) hugs to you,

AFM, My donor is triggering tonight. Yay! They measured 27 follicles but not all were mature, so still praying for lots of high quality eggs. I go back Thursday for lining check and bloodwork then will start my progesterone. I'm so ready for this :-)

6 years ago

Lucky: that's fantastic news!!! Can't wait to see your bfp as well.

6 years ago

Oh Lucky. Thats great! Theres gotta be a golden egg in there! So excited for you. Hoping Im starting the bfps. Good things come in threes right?
Im still being cautious not to get to excited though. Ive almost cried twice but I wont let myself yet. I will see how tmrws test goes before Im anywhere near confident. I let dh talk me out of getting any frers. I dont know how. He walked in on me taking the first response and is freaking out. Now he knows how I feel. Lol
If tmrws is still nice looking I will probably go get a hundred different ones including some digitals. I would like to see a progresstion from 1-2 weeks to the 2-3 week one. That will make me believe it. I dont go for bloodwork for an entire 7 days!!!!

I hope she produces multiple golden eggs :-) I would really like all my children to have the same DNA if possible. Still at some point might try one more time with my eggs but right now I just want to have my little one :-)

6 years ago

That sounds like a great plan dandy. Those lines are destined to get darker. I can't wait to see your next tests. Especially the digital and Frer.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo