Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3011 - 3020 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lol lucky, thank the good Lord above that it's in pill form. I don't think that I could stomach it otherwise. Yes June is right around the corner. Fingers crossed for your loan approval.

6 years ago

So was having a good day until I looked out my window and see my neighbor is pregnant. :-( made me cry. I hate seeing all these pregnant women around me. It makes things so much worse :'-(

6 years ago

Marie. Hopefully we will be close in the tww together. Fingers crossed you get that positive soon. I ( like Lucky) have heard sperm can live up to 5 days as well. So ya still got a good chance. If you dont get it in a couple days I would ask dh to come see you if he can.
Lucky, I swear thats how it is.... pregnant gals everywhere! Deep breaths friend and good luck on the loan!
Cronins still energetic? Lol
Afm took another opk out of curiosity and I think its a smidge darker. I will test again in the morning before I leave for my appointment. They mentioned taking a urine sample too. Im kinda wandering what level they are testing.

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy they might test LH level. Good luck tomorrow. The neighbor just moved in last summer and I've seen her twice then look out the window today and bam it's right there in my face, I'm guessing 6-7 months. I don't know how to keep dealing with this, it's so damn hard anymore and just gets worse.

6 years ago

Lucky maybe its in the water( as they say) drink drink. Lol.
Im in full blown testing mode. So close. Wander if the shg will mess it up
User Image

Good morning everyone. Got my positive opk this morning. At moms getting ready to head out.
User Image

That's awesome dandy! Good luck with your test this morning. You got this girl. Keep us posted.

6 years ago

Good luck Dandy! Hope all went well :-)

6 years ago

Hello ladies. Finally back home. Everything went great. He said everything looks great. Except my ovary is behind my uterus so they will have to go through my uterus to retrieve but he said its not a big deal. I jst may be pretty sore for a couple days. I have two follicles. One is 18 and one is 24. He was surprised but in a good way. He said they both my release since they both apear to be mature and ready. We are officially on next months ivf schedule : ) cant help but hope to catch one of these eggs.

Woohoo! ! ! So excited for you dandy. Maybe you'll catch both eggs and not need ivf!!!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo