Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3111 - 3120 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hey Sash Welcome! Test away were here to cheer you on the whole way through!

@Cronins it is time to BD like its 1999! Lets get this BFP!

User image

6 years ago

Ahhhh I caved! I tested lol 6DPO. Thought I saw a super faint line, buut I think my mind is telling me I saw something that wasnt there lol. Anywho still super early so we shall see.

User image

6 years ago

MrsSilver you still have a lot of time for that bfp :-)

6 years ago

Lucky ;)

User image

6 years ago

Mrs Silver : can you upload the pictures for us to inspect, lol. I love analyzing tests.

6 years ago

Cronins I legit could not get a clear picture! I tried to focus it, but it was sucky lol. Next time I test I will use a more stable background so it will be more clear.

User image

6 years ago

Can't wait to see your next test Mrs Silver. Fingers crossed for you!

6 years ago

Silver, i would love to see your next test as well : ) fingers crossed for you!!
Cronins I am doing a urine hold now to test again. So probably in about an hour or so.
Got my new frige. Thank God we were over prepared for ivf meds to have the extra cash. It was actually a 6 month old trade in that someone was upgrading all appliances and wanted matching. So I got a great deal. It already matched mine. Lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Uhg. Bfn. Kinda bummed. I was hoping to see something today. Sore boobs and a good chart.

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy that stinks. Still early though to get that bfp. Fingers crossed for you!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo