Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2611 - 2620 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy hopefully its not. Mine are after the progesterone shots, this time I will probably do the vaginal progesterone, yuck, but can't remember how they were after those. My sister finds out what she is having tomorrow so I just need to get through that.
All I can think about is my little redheads running around with their cousin lol. I hope this dream comes true :-)
A friend at work and I were talking and she has 2 kids and used a donor egg but DH sperm but come to find out he has issues that they weren't aware of until their son was born and has the same thing that DH has but is more severe. Long story short, she wants another child and tried 2 IVFs with her eggs again and didn't work. She will have to use donor as well, so we talked about sharing donor since we both will be using donor egg and sperm. What do you ladies think?

7 years ago

Hello ladies,

Thanks for the prayers. I am now in San Diego and preparing to meet up with my good friend Kristyn. We are going out to dinner and catching up. Flying went very well. A little bit of turbulence, but that's it.

How are you two doing?

7 years ago

Awesome Cronins! Glad you had a safe trip:-) Enjoy your dinner with your friend. I'm so excited for you.

7 years ago

Thanks again lucky! I am so excited too...

7 years ago

Good morning girls. Cronins. So glad everything has gone smoothly. Hiw was your dinner with your friend? Do you fly out to mixico tmrw? Cant believe its here!!
Lucky, I think that is a great idea to share a donor!!! How cool is that!?! Im glad you have someone you can talk to about that who knows about it. Just a few more days for your next us n hopefully trigger : )
Afm, my back is still sore. Im not used to that much physical work. Painting wore me out. Hehe. Guess Im out of shape. Lol.

7 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies,

Dandy: dinner with my girlfriend went wonderfully. It was so nice to catch up with her. Just like old times lol. I go over the border to Mexico this morning at 11:30 am to do my preoperative testing and then get settled into my hotel. So excited. Surgery will be sometime tomorrow. I will know more at preop.

Did AF arrive for you yet?

Lucky : how are you doing?

I'll update as soon as I can. Have a great day ladies.

7 years ago

No af yet. I still have 5 bcs to take. So it will be a while yet. Its ok. Im enjoying a little time off. No waking up checking the clock to bbt chart, no urine holds abd peeing on anything ect. Lol.
So what are you going to do today to pass the time? hows the weather there?

Hi ladies!

Cronins praying for safe travels. Keep us updated:-)
Dandy enjoy the no AF for a bit, round 2 will be here soon:-)

AFM, find out if going to have a niece or nephew today. I am excited and jelous at the same time. Nothing else for me, just continue my shots.

7 years ago

I bet you definitely have mixed emotions Lucky. I need to take my own advice and be honest to ppl about my feelings with ttc. This is the third time Ive made an excuse about not wanting to see dhs step brothers baby. I do want to hold the little cutie pie. But Im soooo jealous.

Yeah Dandy it's so hard. Just thinking about setting up the nursery etc :-(.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo