Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3591 - 3600 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins- Happy moving day :-) I hope all goes well and you are relaxing in your new place today.

Dandy- how are the hpts today?

MrsSilver- I hope all is well with your pregnancy. Can't wait for the update after your appt.

AFM, just going to do some more crafty stuff this weekend to help time pass by. I'm looking forward to my donors appt tomorrow.

6 years ago

Good morning everyone. Lucky, sounds like fun. I like doing crafty stuff, Im just not good at it. Lol. What kinds of stuff are you doing?
Cronins, hope moving days goes smooth : )
Afm. My htp looked a little darker. Idk though. A lot can change that little line right now. But it does seem to be my first fmu thats darker. Time to start sharing pics. Yall ready to join my madness? Lol
User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Ah. Wish I would've waited a few minutes to take that pic. Its past the time frame now but its darker. I will just wait n see whatvit looks like dried compared to the rest. I also kept my afternoon tests( separate) ya now... to compare those and loose my mind. Hehe.

gonna run my Saturday errands but wanted to drop this pic of the test progression now thats its dried....staying emotionally neutral. Would love your opinions though.
User Image

Dandy: that looks like a bfp! I pray that it continues to darken for you.

6 years ago

Thank you Cronins. Meeee toooo. Staying extremely causious at this piont! Knowing myself I will poas later but will only compare fmus from now on. Cant wait for tmrw morning lol

This is so exciting! I can't wait to see your next test.

6 years ago

Dandy it looks promising. Praying it keeps darkening for you :-) I've been painting my furniture, finished a desk this morning and now making a huge picture from pallet wood. I'm just trying to keep myself occupied.

Cronins how's the moving going? Did you get movers to help?

6 years ago

Hey ladies,

The move is going great. Now to unload and unpack lol. So full of energy and excited to boot.

6 years ago

Oh Cronins thats great. Glad your still full of energy and raring to go! Congratulations on the new house. Redecorating everything is fun. Its like a new beginning.
Tested again of course. Its seems to be the same as this mornings. Maybe a smide darker. Hard to compare to a dry test. Just glad to see they are consistent now and not back n forth. Im going to try not to test again till morning.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo