Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3071 - 3080 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

I can see it better in the pic on my phone than I do once I uploaded it : /

6 years ago • Post starter

I can definitely see what you mean. I downloaded the picture and inverted it and I can definitely see something. Fingers crossed that it darkens.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies. My test this morning was a little messed up. It had damage all over it. Cant tell if it looks the same or bfn. I will retest in an hour or so with smu. Stay tuned. Lol.

Lol dandy! Those Internet cheapies can be a pain in the butt. Here's to hoping that you get that bfp.

As for me, I will be testing with opk's as soon as I get home from dropping my grandson Julien off to preschool. Most likely in the next 30 minutes. Really wondering what my test will reveal this morning.

Marie : how are you holding up? How many dpo are you today?

Lucky : you must be over the moon excited to start your lupron this week?

Woohoo everything seems to be falling into place for everyone. Now we just need those bfp's to follow.

6 years ago

Let us know what your opks show Cronins. My smu test was bout the same as last nights. Nothing really to show. Bla. Was hoping to see some color today. I will prob test later today.

User Image

My opk's are almost positive. Most likely will get my surge in the next two to three days. So ready for this to happen lol. Feeling really good about this cycle.

6 years ago

Oh yeah Cronins your getting close : )

Hi girls

I count today as 3dpo still a week to hold before testing ... trying to keep busy with work. Thank god i have a girly week end this week end so will be busy with the girls doing gym going to the cinema and hopefully leading me to Tuesday in no time!

Dandy I am really crossing fingers for your bfp! I can't wait to hear from you!

Cronins you re just behind us! Hope you have your positive soon!

Lucky what is new with you? Will you starts the medicine soon?

Afm I much less positive than last month, I think the bd was not great dh was not so into it as we were at the family house with family next door (not the most romantic) I m afraid it might have jinxed it like maybe you have more chance if your husband is super excited (sorry tmi but that s why I m a bit negative this cycle). Anyway no symptoms so far and not expecting anything interesting in the next days so I ll be coming to hear from you guys!

Kiss to all

6 years ago

Lol Marie. I dont think him being as excited during or leading up to bd is going to hinder anything. Im sure his "boy" were as excited as could be to swim on outa there. Just makes it seem like a chore instead of fun.
Afm, I was going to try to wait till tonight to test again but I caved with no urine hold. It looks the same as the others. Bfn. I will try to wait till tmrw morning to test again. My pharmacy called. Its going to take three days before they can ship my meds bc my debit card limit is only 1500. My bank wont raise it any higher. So the pharmacy is going to charge my card in three day increments. What a pain. But Im sure I will still get them in plenty of time.

Dandy that sucks about the limit. You should definitely have them in time though. Good thing they ordered them now and didn't wait. Maybe you won't even need them and youll get that bfp in the next few days.

Cronins yay to getting ready to ovulate. Now you can join the other to in the dreaded tww. Hopefully this cycle is the one and you get a clear bfp.

Marie I'm with Dandy and think that his emotions wouldn't effect whether you get pregnant or not. As long as he was still functioning and those little guys made it out I think you will be ok :-) Most men don't have to try too much for that part of them to work lol.

AFM, still waiting for Friday to get here :-) The financial part is done and now just waiting to hear from the nurse about my calendar. At least I know I start the shots Friday, just not sure what's next after that.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo