Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1981 - 1990 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

So glad I got my wide wondofos in a day early! Looks like Im close!
User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Yes Lucky. Your life is about to change in more ways than you can ever imagine! Im excited for you. Fingers, toes and everything crossed!

Wow dandy that is very close. Maybe this will be your cycle and you won't need the RE :-)

7 years ago

I could only hope Lucky! That would be amazing. Ill feel better when I see a solid positive and a temp rise. : )

Woohoo dandy, that is really close to a positive. Can't wait to see you get your bfp soon.

As for me. I really need to vent. I just found out that my Medicare disability insurance is secondary to my United health care insurance. Totally sucks because medicare was suppose to cover the gastric sleeve for my weight loss surgery! Since united health care is my primary insurance company (they don't cover weight loss surgery), I may not be able to get the surgery done. If united health care denies the claim, medicare may too! I have only one recourse, I live in NH and NH requires by state law to cover bariatric surgery. So I might be able to appeal the United health care insurance decision and get them to pay for it. This totally sucks though because it might take too much time. Now I just want to throw in the towel and ttc instead! Decisions decisions! !!! End of rant, lol.

7 years ago

Oh no Cronins. That totally sucks! Hopefully the meducare disability wont deny it knowing its state law. Thats so crappy! Dont give up. Fight for what you want! I know it takes time fighting insurances. We are still fighting dhs insurance to pay for his back surgery in July. They keep saying they arnt paying untill we give them the name of the driver that was at fault. Huh? It wasnt even a car accident. This is our primary insurance. Idiots! No reason you cant ttc in the mean time. Bd away my friend. Maybe this is a sign. Hopefully things fall into place and you dont get denied in the first place. Sorry your going through this. Darn it.
Afm, this mornings opk looks the same as last bight. Cd 9. Hopefully it's positive soon. Its about on time. I forsee a poas marathon today lol

This is why I dont like the walmart opks. They never pick up my surge unless I use fmu. Ide say the wondofo is positive? 2 hour hold.
User Image

Cronins I hope that insurance gets straightened out for you. You are so close to that surgery. I think it your state requires it, that it would have to be paid for. Praying everything works out for you!
Dandy looks like you are very close if not there. Good luck this cycle :-)

7 years ago

Thank you lucky. I could use all the luck I can get lol. Hopefully these supplements are paying off.

Woohoo dandy for positive opk's! !!! That is awesome. Bding must commence, lol.

Thanks for the encouraging words ladies. I was so frustrated. Now I am just going to let nature take its course. I will be bding and seeing what happens. I figure, if the surgery is meant to be it will happen. I might have to appeal it though, but I plan on ttc in the meantime. I will also continue the weight loss as well. Might as well go for it.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo