Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy: that made me laugh too. Hang in there sweetie. You'll get a positive on that opk before you know it. I've definitely been in your shoes many times and it is very frustrating.

7 years ago

I at least got a glimmer of hope w them ( opks) my lines had faded daily, almost to non existent. But todays two have shown a little color. No where near getting dark, but ill take what i can get for now. I cnt wait to feel silly for all the belly aching about it, when i jst randomly get a positive.

7 years ago • Post starter

Ok. So i have decided that i should start checking my cervics. I have never actualy done this. Ive done some reading on it and it seems to be benificial. Do any of you guys do it? Is it a good indicator for you for ovulation? I do recall removing my own cap after IUI before and it seemed to be high. But thats the only time i have " gotten to know her. "Lol.
Im not sure if mine will even feel like its supposed to.??? Had a couple leap procedures( they cut out the cancer) when i was a teen due to cervical cancer. My ob now said the scaring looked very minimal.

LOL dandy that made me laugh too! Glad you don't plan on falling on a big ole POS lmao.

I think I jinxed myself I think like 30 min after I said I feel good physically I started cramping. I think whatever I ate didn't agree with me. ugh.!!

I hear that sometime that your body can gear up to ovulate and doesn't and than it happens later don't know if that applies to you at all but maybe something to read into.

AFM- I do check my cervix not all the time even though I wash my hands before and after I still feel like its not good to check it everyday. if you do try to do it around the same time. cause apparently it moves up and down throughout the day. not sure how accurate that is. lol truthfully still not really sure if I am checking the right thing. I think I am but hell ya never know. LOL

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Sorry your not feeling wrll miam. Hopefuly it is something you ate and it will pass soon. Could be getting ready to ovulate too. I have been reading on the fluctuation of lh n how you can gear up to O n then dont. Could be what happened to me. My body was like, hey its that time of the month Brandi. Then the clomid said" nope, we are holding onto these eggs to let them mature". Just soooo ready to see an increase SOON. I almost think its easier for my sanity to accept the fact that i may not O this cycle. Thank you for the info on checking your cervix.

Miam, i just seen a post fr earlier. So your not seeing a progression either? Its driving me absolutely batty! I even picked up some new opks wondering if something happened to mine and they werent good anymore. Or maybe had a bad batch. Lol.

Good morning baby dancers ????. How is everyone? Anyone get a surge yet?
Afm, still negative opks. Still no progression. Got the guts to call my dr, but crap.... Its Saturday. Figures. Lol. Checked my cervics and it was hard and seemed high. May be tmi, but i only say it was high bc i felt like i had to dig way up there like i was looking for gold. But since its my first time checking it, i dont have any experience to compare it to. I though when it was hard, its low too. Any thoughts on this? Oh n no more sore overy, but switched to af like cramps? My body has me so confused this month.

https://www.fertilityauthority.com/your-fertility/cervical-position-what-it-tells-you-about-your-fertility

Dandy here is a good link on how to check your cervix. I would say that you are approaching ovulation. The cervix rises and then begins to soften in preparation for ovulation. It also begins to open slightly as well. Fingers crossed for you.

As for me I am still approaching ovulation as well. My opk is starting to darken and I am on CD 10. I really think that I will ovulate by cd 12-14. Can't wait to trigger.

7 years ago

Thank you for the info cronins! I had been doing a little reading on it this, this morning but hadnt come accross that site yet. I am hoping thats why its high. So hoping to feel it soften tmrw or see some color in opks. Sounds like your surge is right around the corner! Exciting! Do you normaly get your surge in the evening or morning?

Thanks dandy. I posted a photo of this morning opk in the photo gallery. Getting closer each day. It depends, but usually in the am. Hey, maybe we'll ovulate approximately the same time?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo