Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3411 - 3420 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy,

The meds can cause exhaustion. Hopefully it subsides for you soon.

I don't plan on testing until next cycle. It would be a waste of perfectly good tests. If AF is late, I will consider testing, but I don't think that will happen. I am thinking of doing a natural cycle this time around. Trying to give my body time to heal from the surgery. Maybe that's why I am experiencing the chemical. I still think that perhaps my body is just producing low levels of hcg due to age. But who knows. I am 42 years old and perhaps Isabella is really going to be our last baby? I am okay with that, but still planning to give it my all with ttc. Heck, I have nothing to lose. I can just see myself at age 70 squinting at a hpts lol. What a sight that would be lol. Got to keep the humor in ttc.

6 years ago

Cronins- I'm sorry about the negative beta :-( on to the next cycle. We will all get our bfps in July. What's your plan with the Re?

Dandy- the only way you know the gender is I find you do the PGS testing which I chose not to do. When I used my own eggs I didnt have enough to test and had 3 day transfers. THey do tell you the grade though.

6 years ago

Cronins I think thats a good decision to go natural next cycle. There is a lot going on it your body right now. Are you still loosing weight? Your body is still healing and getting used to the changes it's undergoing.
Lucky, we wont be doing that either then. To each there own but I dont care if its a boy or girl. I was just curious. Im glad I will know the grade though even though I dont know much about it. What was yours, if you dont mind me asking?

6 years ago • Post starter

Yes, I am still losing weight. I've lost 40 lbs in 3 months so far. I am down to 180 lbs. Feeling better than ever physically. So it's probably my body that needs to adjust to the surging hormones.

6 years ago

Dandy I'm not sure. The doc told me but I can't remember. I mainly went by their pics lol. The first ones didn't look good but the second ones did that's why I was sure it would work. But none of mine were ever blasts, just 8 cell, 7 cell, 2 that were 4 cells and all were day 3. This time with the donor I should have a day 5 transfer bc they should make it to blasts. I will definitely be disappointed if not. That's why I feel a little more confident. This week has been a little rough though just thinking about not having my own biological child but the thoughts come and go. I think bc it's getting closer to my sister having hers.

6 years ago

Lucky : hugs sweetie! Hang in there, you'll have your sweet babies in no time and you'll be rocking pregnancy to boot. I know it must be difficult not to have biological children, but who knows, you might in the future? We just never know what God's plan is for our lives.

6 years ago

That's awesome Cronins. Keep up the good work. That's amazing!
Lucky, thanks for the info. I can only imagine the things that go through your head with all this. The bonding experience of pregnancy is the most amazing thing. You will be so in love before you even meet your child that Im sure you will forget that he/she has someone elses dna because this IS your baby. N like Cronins said. Sometimes his master plan is so complex that we couldn't even wrap our minds around how that could possibly happen, at the moment. Who knows. You could meet a fella out of the blue and wake up one day and think "when was my last period? Uhmmm..." lol

Thanks ladies! I know I will be attached the minute I have my transfer. I have gotten attached to them with each transfer. I always keep their little photo right by my bed and talk to them everyday lol. Dandy, you will see what I mean when you get that picture on transfer day. The biological part hadn't really bothered me for a few weeks but just with my sister due very soon and the shower I have been down. If I can just get through the weekend I will be that much closer to my donor starting meds :-) I think once this happens I will be excited and ready to roll!

6 years ago

I hope my clinic gives me the pic of mine. I do but I dont. I think that will make things so much more emotional. Ill be naming then n stuff. Lol. I almost bought an outfit the other day. It was yellow so it was unisex. It said "Im kind of a big deal". I had it in my cart and everything then put it back.

Hi. How is everyone doing today? I just got back from the dr. Luckily that drive seems shorter and shorter for me. Now I just got to wait for my nurse to call with my results and any dosage changes.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo