Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Oh Miam, congratulations from the bottom of my heart. I will be praying for a happy and healthy 9 months. Absolutely wonderful! You will have to tell us how you decide to tell DH. Time to call dr? : )
Afm, using a new opk this morning. These are much easier to see and read. Almost a positive, but im sure its still from meds.

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy : glad to see that the new opk's are working out better for you. I bet that you will ovulate sooner rather than later.

As for me still getting shadow lines on my hpt's. I am 8 days past trigger and 6 Dpo. So I think that I may know something in the next few days. Hoping it's a bfp. The trigger should be out of my system in two days, so if I am still seeing shadow lines, and it begins to darken, then I can call it a bfp. Let's hope that that happens.

7 years ago

Fingers are crossed for you Cronins! Im pulling for you. Hope to see that line get darker soon. I hope your right about me ovulating soon, ive been waiting to see a pos opk for two months now. Lol. Its killing me. Ive read it doesnt stay in your system like clomid. So the testing should be true pos by cd9. Have you found that to be true with letrozole?

Dandy : most definitely. Letrozole clears the system pretty quickly. Usually within two-three days. Then you'll be able to get a real positive with the opk testing. It may indeed happen as soon as three or four days after the final letrozole pill. Mine happened 8 days after the last pill, but everyone is different.

7 years ago

Yep true, everyone is different and responds differently. Im glad i have you to ask personalty, though. Thank you. The internet is not my friend but i keep on reading on it. Finding a lot of women claim that it makes them ovulate couple days sooner than would they would on their own. My normal O day unmediated is cd12. Usually getting a surge cd 10-11. so that kind of makes me nervous. So we started bding every other day. Knowing my luck, i will O late and be waiting around forever, getting upset.

I decided to call the nurse at my dr office to ask their med opinion, just out of curiosity. She said a false positives the day after letrozole are rare. Since mine was almost as dark, she told me to treat it as a real fluctuation and to keep testing(duh, like im just going to stop lol ) but it could always go back down before a complete surge.

Dandy : That's cool. I pray it's both of our months to get that bfp. You are really not that far behind me then. We can continue to drive ourselves crazy analyzing our opk's and pregnancy tests, lol. It's great that I have a partner in crime.

7 years ago

bahaha

Good morning ladies!!

I slept so good last night I was late for work this morning... opps! lol

thank you for all your kind words! I will praying for all of you.!! cant wait to turn this into baby thread.

speaking of what do you think I should do for Hubby? It took everything out of me not to tell him last night! lol I think I am going to tell him sat that way we have all day Sunday to be together!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Dandy- I always ovulated cd 12-13 after both clomid and letrozole which was 3-4 days after I finished the pills.

I'm praying everyone gets there BFPs!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo