Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3281 - 3290 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins,

You are most welcome! Thats what we're here for :) That sounds like a good solid plan you have. Im glad you were able to come t a conclusion. Keep trucking!

User image

6 years ago

Yeah I agree that sounds like a good plan Cronins. Glad to see your trying to keep your spirts up. This journey is so difficult : (.
Im just waiting around for af at this piont. Nothing else at all when I wipe. I wander if I scratched myself when I checked me cervix this morning.
I just blew out my candles at moms and still wished for that positive beta Cronins. I love you girls. Its all going to work out. God is good

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy! Love you just as much. Here if you just need to chat during the wait for the witch to come.

User image

6 years ago

No witch here either dandy. I'm really hoping she shows soon. We need to put a fire on the end of that broomstick lol.

6 years ago

Dandy : praying that you have a very blessed birthday today! Don't forget to eat all your cake, lol. Hugs sweet friend.

6 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANDY!!!!

User image

6 years ago

Thanks Girls. Its actually tomorrow. The big 37. Bla. Haha. I still feel young though. I only feel my age when trying to keep up with dh sometimes hes 10 years younger. Lol. Idk what Im doing tmrw to celebrate. A bfp would have been a great gift but ya know... it is what it is. Looks like Im getting the witch instead. Hopefully she shows by then anyway
Ps. Lucky, lmao. I laughed at that. Set her broomstick on fire!

6 years ago • Post starter

Youre welcome Dandy! I hope you enjoy it to the fullest! Ladies, I dont think Im gonna make it... gonna tell hubby tonight. He agreed to make bath bombs with me so Ill spill the beans then!! Hope you all have had a great day!

User image

6 years ago

That'll be neat MrsSilver! I'm so happy for you. Hopefully we will all be joining you soon with our bfps.

Dandy- happy birthday and welcome to 37 lol. It's been a sucky 37 for me but 36 was as well lol. The last few months of 37 will hopefully be the best of my life so far :-)

6 years ago

Mrs Silver,

That's great news! I wouldn't be able to wait either, lol. Have a great evening and don't forget to celebrate.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo