Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

591 - 600 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Awe Lucky, I am scared for you! Cronins is right. We are here for you no matter what and will support you either way. To test or not to test, that is the question. We've got your back like a car seat : ) did you recieve a hcg shot?

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks ladies..I did hcg shot on sept 23 so it should be out of my system by now..

7 years ago

Well ladies, I have lift off. I got a positive peak reading on my clearblue easy advanced monitor. I should ovulate in the next 24-36 hours. I had to hold myself back from administration of the trigger, lol. I am still on the end of my seat. My opk's are positive now even though they are not finished cooking. I will upload once completed.

How are you beautiful ladies doing?

7 years ago

Hey there. Yes indead. Nice positives youve got there! Great self controle for not triggering! That must have been difficult. Those little eggies will be popping out. Update us when they do! Lol.
Afm, last day of letrozole. Hsg tmrw. Think I have it all worked out with a sitter, but im going to be driving all over the place all day, literally. But it will all be worth it.
I feel so much more relaxed with this cycle since I know how my body reacts to the meds. I am only opk testing once a day untill it starts to darken. Im not so affraid to miss it, since I know my surge isnt going to be like 8 hours long anymore. After the hsg, i will be even more relaxed.

Dandy: I totally caved, lol. I just triggered with only 5,000 iu so it should be out of my system in 4-5 days, lol. I got to thinking that what if I surge, and only one egg releases? I know that I have more than one egg, as I feel twinges on both my ovaries. I just want to maximize my chances for twins, lol. I know totally selfish, but I want to give it my all and so does hubby. I guess I just need to wait for ovulation in one to two days and be patients. Lucky, throw some patience my way, lol.

Dandy, that's awesome that you definitely have a sitter for your hsg test. Totally sending up prayers for your success and a clear tube. Yay for the last day of medication, you are not too far behind me and we may just end up ttw buddies again!!! Woohoo....

7 years ago

Yay Cronins! Looking good! Dandy good luck tomorrow. Everything will be nice and smooth for you :-)

AFM, had more cramps early this morning so still hoping it's a good sign :-) I had to give in and take a Tylenol yesterday evening with those cramps but am trying not to take anymore..still debating on hpt but might wait until Friday after work.

7 years ago

Lucky,

I am almost positive those little babies did implant where they are suppose to be, in the uterine lining. With all that cramping, I cannot see how they didn't lucky. I will continue to pray for you and those little babies. We will be here for you when you decide to take that test or if you decide to wait for the beta. Have you had any other symptoms so far (i.e. breast tenderness, fatigue, etc.)?

7 years ago

Cronins I really really hope so. I will be so excited. i haven't really had any other symptoms, breasts have been tender and nipples sore but this has been since the trigger shot and they aren't as tender as they were..

7 years ago

Is this week over yet? I am over it! Suddenly nervous about tmrw! If I am on time, i should O at the very end of the weekend. If my tube is blocked, however, game over.
Lucky, things sound realy promicing! Bet your wanting this week to be over too! The amount of progesterone and hcg you get in those shots is an ample amount. I would expect those levels to drop some what b4 those kidos start supplying their own. Thats probably why you have lost a little tenderness. Just my thoughts anyway.

Lucky : so exciting. I can't wait to hear your results soon. Hugs...

Dandy: deep breaths. Sometimes in the hsg test, the tube could looked blocked because it spasms due to the dye being injected into it. Most times they can get the tube to relax by having the patient change position. I know this, because I have personally had three of these tests done. Fingers crossed for a successful outcome of the hsg test. I pray that it is not blocked.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo