Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1311 - 1320 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Woohoo!!!! Praise God. ....

7 years ago

Just took a FRER with 2nd morning urine to see how it would look and the line is barely visible to the naked eye. I can't wait to see a real BFP.

7 years ago

Thanks ladies! I know I'll get out of this. I've never felt so down before it's crazy. I just need to try and be more positive.

Cronins I bet it will be gone by tomorrow as well, then you will get the real line.

Dandy I'm so happy your dog is better. Praise God!!

7 years ago

Excited that my opks will be here tmrw so I can start testing lol. I may wait a day or so though af is still hanging on. Im cd 5. Thats a good thing I suppose. Its all old blood now and I have broken out in acne like a pre pubescent boy lol. Its gross and everywhere! Hoping its a good sign of things trying to balance out. With the meds, my periods were way shorter and I didn't break out just before af. Getting things back to how they are supposed to be I suppose.
Its been a long day of temper tantrums ( in public, awesome) , refusing his nap and attitude galore with my kiddo. Stressed and ready for his bed time. Wheres the wine! Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Lol Dandy sounds exciting! I'm out with the fam tonight and it's so hard not to cry whenI look at my sister. Damn this is so freaking hard and shouldn't be. I hope it's bc I'm going to start my period soon lol. Another factor is it's almost been a year since my dad passed and that's not helping. This seems like the hardest month. Anyway, I'm going to keep checking this site to keep me from crying lol.

7 years ago

Awe Lucky dont cry. I can't imagine how hard it is looking at your sister right now. Punch her in the face. It wont hurt the baby and it will make you feel better!! Im KIDDING! Lol. Some of it is probably pms, like you said. Af has a way of making us feel crappy before she gets here. One more than its time for baby makn stuff right? Exciting.
I remember my first year with out my dad. Its hard. The wierd thing for me is when anything gets me seriously upset, I always miss my dad even more. I don't know why. I guess cause I wanna cry on his shoulder n hes not there anymore. Im a big ol daddys girl. Got that tattooed on me. : ) I will never forget his face when I showed him. He had my name on him. It doesn't get easier either. Wish I could tell you different. Its ok to cry if you need to. Go home later, cry and talk to him. He can hear you. Big hugs honey. Wish I was there to crash the party n get you outa there. Lol. Want ne to call you and fake an emergency? Lol. Hope your night gets better

Dandy lol your so funny. My sister in law made us pillows out of shirts my dad wore so I had a good reason to cry :-(. I really never imagined that it would be this hard. She's so stinking happy. I just have to keep the faith that I'll be happy next month :-). Thanks again ladies for being here, it's amazing how much it helps.

7 years ago

Lucky : big hugs to you. I am so sorry that you are experiencing this situation. It makes it even harder because she's family. Hang in there. Your day is coming really soon.

Dandy : yay for more opk's! !! Sounds like your body is in recovery with all that acne. Hoping it clears up soon and that your cycle lengthens.

7 years ago

Awe Lucky your pulln on my heart strings here! That's wonderful. Hug that pillow tight my dear!
Cronins thank you. Im hoping it lengthens too. It will for sure if ( when) I get that hcg shot. I will be anxiously awaiting to know what your test shows in the morning. It's getting about that time!

Hey ladies,

Hcg is still hanging around ever so slightly, lol. I am 7 days past hcg trigger injection and 5 dpo today. Here's to hoping that it goes away or darkens quickly. I posted both tests in the gallery.

How are you two doing this morning?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo