Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2371 - 2380 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Toothpick lol. Dandy you absolutely Crack me up. Glad your temperature is up. Sorry about that migraine you had yesterday. Those really stink. Glad you're feeling better.

I am a little bit nervous about the upcoming surgery, but more excited. I can't wait to get the show on the road lol. Waiting for my opk's to finish cooking lol. I'll keep everyone updated.

Lucky : Yay for thawing. Prayers that they continue to divide and grow normally.

7 years ago

Glad your not to nervous about the upcoming surgery! Heres a pic of these tiny tests. Im kinda of mad about it to be honest. I may only use them for another day or two jst to play with, but when it gets prime time I will just use the others from walmart.
User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Wow those are so tiny!!! Hoping you didn't spend too much on them. How many do you have? At least you can get more for when the real testing commences from Walmart. Thank goodness they are $.88!

7 years ago

I only pd 4.99 for 30 of em. Lol. I should have known! I just wanted to try a different brand to have something different to look at. Lol. But yes thank goodness for the.88 ones! Ill stick to wondofo from now on or bfp brand.

Good afternoon ladies! I'm so excited, they called and both survived the thaw:-) Praise the Lord!!

7 years ago

Oh Lucky! Thats wonderful! Thank you Jesus! Oh I bet you are so over the moon! Less than 24 hours now. Continuing prayers for you!

Dandy I am so relieved and excited! They will culture them again in the morning before transfer. God is so good! I know it's all the prayers.

7 years ago

Oh my goodness, doing the happy dance for you lucky!!!! So over the moon excited for you. Lots of love and hugs. Now to do the transfer and let those little babies implant and grow for the next 9 months.

7 years ago

Thank you Cronins. My heart was pounding when I saw the number then when I answered it and she told me they both survived and looked good it made my day. Now to keep them growing, I don't want a call from them in the morning.

7 years ago

Many prayers that they both continue to grow and divide. Oh this is so exciting. God is so good.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo