Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Awe, im sorry cronins. Hope you get some answeres today. It could very well be only having one ovary, but i would bring that up to dr and ask. Mine has always told me having only one isnt slowing me down. Its my stage 4 endometriosis that leads to unexplained infertility. But one would have to think having half the equipment would play a roll in the delay. Good luck today, ill be thinking about you. Let us know how it goes.

7 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning Ladies!

Cronins I'm with Dandy hopefully you get some answers! that it all works out for you.

Where is everyone else at?

AFM dizziness, slight nausea, extremee thirst has kick in this morning.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Hi miam, glad you dont have a lot if bad symptoms! Have you been to dr yet?
Afm, 2dpo so not much to report. Just wanting around. Ive been satisfying my poas addiction by opk'n once a day to make sure i dint sure again. Ya know, sometimes the body tries to O and cant so it tries a couple days later. Will be busy with work and dr appionments for dh post back surgery this week. So hoping it goes fast. Hard telling when i will give in and test. Way to soon im sure. Lol

Hello ladies,

Well if I do not get a bfp this time around I will be doing lab work on CD 3 and making an appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist. So no real answers today, but perhaps in the near future. I should start AF on Friday or Saturday. Depending on when AF arrives, will depend on when I get the lab work done. Sigh... At least things are moving in the right direction.

How are you holding up dandy?

7 years ago

Im sorry Cornins. I am sure that is not the answer that you wanted. but was to stay positive!!

7 years ago

Well Cronins at least you will get some answers if no BFP, but hopefully you get that BFP!

7 years ago

I just got off the phone with my Doctors office my appointment isn't until Oct 4th. I knew it would be a few weeks but dang lol. I will be like 9 month by then. lol jk!

7 years ago

I just got off the phone with my Doctors office my appointment isn't until Oct 4th. I knew it would be a few weeks but dang lol. I will be like 9 month by then. lol jk!

7 years ago

Cronins, hopefuly you do get that positive. Do you have an RE close? Thats our problem. Closest one is over an hour away on top of an hour of traffic. My husband only gets one day off a week. Its just not doable. I would love it though. They sure dont mess around! They get ppl pregnant for a living. Lol I felt in such great hands going to mine. ( dh had a different job then)
Im holding up well. Just hoping for a fast week. So i can test.
Miam, october is right around the corner. : ) it will seem like forever though, im sure.
Lucky, so tmrw is the day? Feeling optimistic?

Dandy I'm definitely ready to see how many follicles are growing but so nervous at the same time. I do still feel good about it, but will hopefully be relieved after tomorrow and know I'm responding well to this protocol.
Hopefully your week goes fast and mine as well lol!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo