Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thank Cronins I hope so too! I don't know why the picture quality on here sucks so bad. lol I will probably take another one today when I get home from work to see if there is any difference.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Miam: cool keep us posted. I can't wait to hear your results.

7 years ago

Miam, my oh my that test looks really promicing!

7 years ago • Post starter

As much as I dont want to get excited I think I am. I really hope and pray I'm not let down.

7 years ago

Awe Miam, its ok to be excited. Its good your trying to be cautious of course. We all know how that letdown feels, all to well. Im excited to see your next test!

thank you dandy. Me too Lol!

is it bad I am thinking of way to tell DH if we are ? lol I don't know if I should do a creative way or not. last time I did it didn't work out so well. :(

7 years ago

I think about stuff like that. I want to do it creatively this time. With my son, i was in shock. I got my bfp at work. Left work, n blurted it out the second i walked in. Haha. Idk how i would do it this time, but it does cross my mind. I try and not get my head wrapped to tight in that direction. Its hard not to when hubby talks about baby names all the time! I want to wrap the + test though, i think. Or make it look like he got a package in the mail. Lol

aww that's a cute idea.. I was thinking either making him one of those fun candy cards with the play on words. or putting it in a fortune cookie cause we both love Chinese.

last time with our son I wrote him a really cute card and gave him a pacifier that says I love daddy.

7 years ago

Awe. Cute. I think about the play on words. Did something similar for my DH for fathers day this year. But had a chemical two days later. Ive even thought about making him do some sort of small scavenger hunt. Haha

that's a cute idea. I'm so sorry to hear about your chemical. if I am (who knows) I probably wait at least a week to tell him.. If I can keep it in that long lol

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo