Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3511 - 3520 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy good luck tomorrow, everything will go well :-) I can't wait to hear about it and how they fertilize. Maybe you will have one that was hiding.

Mrssilver hopefully the morning sickness won't be too bad. I bet it is all worth it though :-)

Cronins- how are you doing? AF being nice to you.

6 years ago

Thanks girls! Mrs Silver, I hope that morning sickness subsides for you quickly. I was lucky and had non at all with lo. Mr dr told me to get up and eat crackers in the middle of the night so I always did and never had a problem.
Lucky, Im getting so nervous! Oh my. This is happening!!

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy its so exciting :-)

6 years ago

Hey gals. We retieved 3 eggs today. I will get a call tmrw around noon as to what fertilized and what didnt. We will be doing a three day transfer on tues, god willing we have a couple. Feeling pretty good. Just hungry. Lol. Out to eat with dh now before we head home. Just wanted to update oh n dr said she had a good feeling about all three. Lol.

That's great Dandy. Praying they are all mature and all fertilize for you. Will you get to transfer all 3 or just 2 and freeze 1?

6 years ago

Dandy,

That's exciting! I pray that they all fertilize and grow. And implant in the uterus. Fingers crossed for your success. Hugs sweetie! !!!!

6 years ago

Thank you Ladies!!

Cronins: This is sooooo exciting!! Doing my happy dance!

User image

6 years ago

Thank you so much girls. Lucky Im really not sure. I highly doubt we will be blessed enough to have to make that decision. Getting all three would amazing. I doubt I could talk my dr into implanting all three but I would try. If not we would do the two and freeze one
Dh was reading and ivf diary they had in our room. Ppl could write down there thoughts through this. Most were wrote my husbands waiting on thier wives. I cried like baby. Lol. They were all so touching. Especially one from a donor. She left her donor # in hopes of reaching the person her eggs were going too. Under it was the lady. She said her eggs made a baby on the first try and now a year later they were going for number 2. I ugly cried. Haha

AWe. That's a great idea with the journal. I hope my donors eggs make a baby on the first try and then be able to go back for number 2 or 3 :-) I think I will definitely cry when I get that first bfp after going through all this. Hopefully you will be blessed after your first Ivf attempt as well, that would be amazing:-)

6 years ago

What an awesome testimony that those couples have left behind! What an incredible experience for them to share their own experiences. Many prayers for a bfp for you and your family. Eek, this is so exciting! !!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo