Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1251 - 1260 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lucky, fingers crossed that the supplimemts have helped. I would think they have. Im interested to know the results. What kind of bloodwrk are they doing?
Afm. Huge temp dip this morning. Down almost a hole degree. Isnt that to early for implantion dip? Maybe Im getting ready to O after all. Maybe its just an off temp. The only thing different is my son woke up while I was temping so I got out of bed while temping. It beeped before I got out of my room. But you would think that would make it go up not down? Idk. Im all over google right now. Hehe. I did wake up with a headache. Wander if that made a difference?
Cronins, do you think you ovulated last night since you triggered then? Or was this morning more likely?

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy I hope so. It's been a rough morning. My sister sent me a pic of her positive pregnancy test this morning and I can't stop crying. I am really happy for her but so stinking jealous. The holidays are going to be that much harder now, dang my jealousy..I didn't think it would effect me as much as it has, wow!!

7 years ago

Oh Lucky Im so sorry. Im sure your emotions are all over the place. Jelousy always seems to over ride our happiness for other ppls bfps. Especially when its so close to home. I know you are happy for her but brings you right back to " why not me" continue to let it out, dont stuff your emotions. Hopefully you two will be prego at the same time and can do pregnant stuff together : ) maternaty shoping, lamaze classes etc. gosh darn it thats so hard to take. Praying for you today.

Good morning everyone,

Dandy : I think that today is ovulation day. Felt some pressure no real pain though. My opk's are blazing positive. I bd'd last night and will for the next two nights as well.

Lucky : hugs sweetie. I can only imagine how conflicted your feelings are. Happy for her but wanting to experience pregnancy and motherhood for yourself. Like dandy said, perhaps you will both be pregnant together really soon. Many prayers that this will be reality soon.

7 years ago

Thanks ladies. I really did not know it would effect me this much even knowing they were trying. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh lol. Hopefully I can pull myself together lol. This is a happy thing and I am happy just super super super jelous :-/ The hard part is when she told me she put you are next, but I should have been able to tell her that months ago :-( Anyway, I'm glad you guys are here. I need to get over this self pity stuff and move on.

7 years ago

Lucky, its ok to feel that way. Its kind of like grieving. But sounds like your putting one foot in front if the other. Sometimes when we get a feeling like that we just have to let it burn n let it out. I cry at least once every cycle. Lol I dont hardly ever get on facebook anymore bc all I see are birth or pregnancy announcements.
I think Im going to start testing tmrw. I will only be 6 dpo( maybe). Not expecting to see anything yet. Just ready to do this. If I didn't ovulate then I will prob start af wed( cd 21) thats how it's usually been going anyway.

Praying you get that positive Dandy. I'm really just trying to talk myself into feeling better about it lol. I to stay of Facebook bc of all the pregnancies and births. I dread family gatherings bc of it as well. I really wish I could lock myself in my house until I get my positive lol. Oh well, might need a few beers tonight and I don't even drink lol. Wonder how to change my feelings? I think I'm more disappointed in myself at this point. What have I done wrong. Obviously everything has been perfectly timed, I cut down on pop and try to eat better. I don't know, I really just need the next cycle to be the one! Anyways, done with my boo hooing. I'm sure it will be this way until I'm pregnant but will try to conceal better lol :-)

7 years ago

You drink those beers Lucky! Lol. I ask myself the same questions all the time! Im always reading about ttc looking for anything that may help me. but month after month after month bfn. After two years of looking at bfns sometimes it feels like Im never gonna see that second line. She even has a name : ) You will get there Lucky. You have the best odds with IVF. Its coming soon. Keep your head up, keep the faith and lots of deep breaths. Lol

Good morning gals. Lucky how are you feeling today? Cronins 1dpo. Hello tww. Lol
Afm, my bbt still dropping. It was 97.29 this morning. Im not gonna read to much into it. I may just be doing something wrong. Ill just have to see what happens tmrw. It felt so good to poas, I wanna do it again hehe. Bfn of course.

Dandy I'm miserable! How do I get this jealousy out of me? I cried all night and this morning. I just don't know how to stop thinking about it.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo