Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1561 - 1570 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins you still have time for a +opk for a normal timed O. Seems like your surges are always gradual and at least your at high fertility. Most of the time when I have anovulatory cycle, mine doesnt fluctuate much at all. Fingers crossed for a positive soon.
I dont seem to gear up, so all these signs are kind of to good to be true. I have gotten so used to the uncertain that I pretty much expect the unexpected. Lol. If I do get a positive in a couple days I will be suprised. My us is Friday.

7 years ago • Post starter

Good morning and Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a good and safe night! Cronins did the youngest get to cranky or did you get to stay out a bit? Lucky, havnt heard from ya. How was your night?
Afm, hubby brought home a bottle of patrone. I cnt even remember the last time I drank to be honest, but it went to down good. Lol. Put the kiddo to bed and we had so much fun just the two of us. This mornings opk are still dark. The wondofo looks positive but the bfp is not quite? Still dont know if its bc of the Clomid only. Ill find out soon. Lol. I posted them in the gallery for my records.

Happy New Year!

Ready for this to be our year :-) Nothing new here, didnt do a thing last night just went to bed and missed everything lol. I usually always work on New Years, I've never been much of a party person (especially going solo lol). Hopefully you ladies get those positive opks soon. Dandy don't you have your US this week? And Cronins has an RE appt soon?

Ladies let's make this our year :-)

7 years ago

Lucky, I bet working in medical on New Years Eve is interesting to say the least! I would want to work the night shift on that one. Lol. Nothing wrong with jst going to bed. I thought thats what I was gonna do. Dh expressed that he wanted to go out so I gave him my full blessing and was excited about jst going to bed early. Lol. But he changed his mind.
Think I jst got my + opk. Not sure. It soooo close if not. Ill upload it in jst a minute. Tell me what ya'll think? Do you think its from Clomid or the real thing? Cd 10. Finished meds yesterday. Usually if I get a faulse + from meds its jst almost or jst one. Usually not a gradual increase. Idk. Ill know if my bbt rises. Ill keep testing though till my us on Friday.

After looking at it uploaded Im thinking its still not quite positive.

Good morning everyone,

I had a great night with friends and family. We got home around 9 pm because the baby got cranky lol. She fell right to sleep when we got home. My opk's are not progressing. They remain the same. Not hopeful that I will ovulate this cycle.

Dandy : I would say that your opk is nearly positive. Just a tad lighter than the control line. Yay!!!! You'll definitely ovulate before me.

Lucky: I am not much of a party person either. We just have family get togethers and celebrate that way. I am definitely not one to go to a bar or something like that lol. I tend to stay close to home too.

7 years ago

Doesn't look positive quite yet. Is it supposed to be as dark or darker than the control line? I've never used anything but digital.

7 years ago

Yeah Lucky its supposed to be at least as dark as the controle line. So Im so close but so far away. Lol. It could jst be from the meds so Cronins, They may not even fully turn positive yet. Either way at least it makes me feel like the meds may actually be working this time. With my bodys signs, cm and cervix, Im jst considering myself fertile and we are bding daily for now.
Cronins, can you trigger anyway?

Dandy : I do not have plans to trigger. I am just going to let nature take its course. When not on meds, I usually ovulate between CD 17-21. Maybe my body didn't respond well to the increase in clomid? Or maybe it responded too quickly, because I had what looked like a positive on December 24th. We'll only time will tell.

7 years ago

Cronins, see you still have time for O, unless you already have! Im not a fan of Clomid. It worked for me the first time I used it but thats it. I didnt give it much of a chance since it didnt work the second or third time n I was done with it. Im not very enthusiastic about being back on it. Im just trying to trust my dr. Xx we both get a clear positive soon : ).

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo