Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

701 - 710 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Dandy : lol, I know the feeling. I am about ready to cave. I am trying to talk myself out of it. I have been getting some cramping on and off this morning. Hoping it's implantation cramping. Even my ovaries are sensitive this morning. Not sure what to think.

7 years ago

Hi ladies,

How's the tww going? I'm praying you ladies get those BFPs :-)

AFM, I'm just waiting for AF to show so I can get a little closer to starting again. I was tempted to see if I could start the bcp this cycle but my mom keeps reminding me to be patient lol. I still have my moments where I break down, but getting better. It's hard to see pregnant women right now though..

I hope everyone is having a good day :-)

7 years ago

Lucky, I was going to ask if af arrived yet. Like you said, one step closer! Hoping it flys by. I know we can all relate at that reaction seeing pregos. Its hard. Its also ok to feel that way!
Cronins, sounding promicing! I caved and took the one I was talking about. But glad to see a bfn for once. Lol. I would have been in a panic having done the hsg and more meds. So. Im still planing on waiting for the frer in the cabinet. Cnt believe you havnt tested today! ; ) sometimes a gal just needs to poas. Haha

7 years ago • Post starter

Lucky: hang in there sweetie. Time has a way of moving forward quite quickly.

Dandy : haha, I am about to cave, lol. The opk didn't really satisfy my poas addiction, lol. I'm so trying to behave and wait, but it's getting really hard. I have no more FRER tests until they arrive by mail tomorrow via Amazon. Com. As soon as it arrive I am poas. I may break down and test tonight. We'll see though.

7 years ago

To pee or not to pee, that is the question. Haha. I ordered mine from Amazon as well. They are supposed to be here wed or thurs. My account was finally straitened out today. Our 5 year Wedding Anniversary is the 22nd. A bfp would be an awesome gift.

Dandy : that would be such a great anniversary present. I pray that this is your month!

7 years ago

Ah, I think I finally got a neg opk. 4 almost 5 days of dark dark positives. Hope In not speaking to soon. I just took it about 5 min ago. But it seems lighter. Should be a clear neg tmrw!
I did read a very interesting article published by a fertility clinic about a study of legths of lh surges in relation to ovulation. If I can find it, I will post the link. Extremely interesting.

http://www.fertilitycare.fr/uploads/1/8/7/6/18765312/direito-2013.pdf

Yep. Spoke to soon. Went back and looked after posting, big ol positive. Sigh. Tested again this morn not fmu and its still blasing positive! Wth? Im so confused.

Dandy: definitely keep bding just in case. It could be that the sensitivity on your new opk's are very sensitive and are picking up very low levels of LH in your urine or perhaps your LH sure is just longer from the meds?

As for me , I am at a cross roads. I don't have any really sensitive hpt's left except some digitals. I do have some walmart first signal, and some Internet cheapies left, but I am afraid to test and get a bfn. Looks like my FRER are arriving tomorrow according to the tracking update. Very frustrating to say the least. I am 8-9 dpo today. I triggered on Oct 4th at 8 am, and should have ovulated by the 6th of October. So that puts me at 8 dpo. The only glitch is that I had ovulation pain on the 4th and 5th, so I estimate that I am either 8 or 9 dpo, lol. This ttc thing gets really confusing sometimes.

7 years ago

Cronins, confusing to say the least! I would be leery about the digitals for sure. They usually arnt very sensitive. Hopefuly your frers will be here early ir at least early tmrw. The unknown is torture. My impatient butt would be going to pick up a couple from tge store!
I left a message for nicky at my obs office to call me. She is a great nurse and used to work in an REs office. I have a suspicion that the meds jst gave me cysts on my ovary. Yes. We have still been bding every other day. Better safe than sorry. It is helping me pass some time though. Lol. Think Im still 4dpo according to cm and the o pain. That frer in my cabinet is winking at me. Lol. It whispers my name all the time. Lol. Staying strong so far

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo