Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1711 - 1720 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for the weather alert dandy. I'm in central Indiana not far from Indianapolis so I should be in the clear. That's my fear is that we will have ice or something on retrieval day. I'm hoping the 50s hang around.
Cronins Its still really early, so plenty of time for that bfp :-)

7 years ago

Wow Lucky Im about 2 n a half hours from Indianapolis. Were pretty close! : ) Im on the boarder of this storm so I think your ok unless it changes course a bit. Your a bit north. When do you think retrieval will be? Should be getting close, huh?
I had a poas itch. Lol. My line hasnt faded from this morning : /. I thought for sure it would have. Guess thats what I get. Lol.

7 years ago • Post starter

I must be symptom spotting. My uterus feels really tight! I shrugged it off earlier but after waking up from a nap, it was obvious. But I guess it could be from the shot. Cronins did it ever do that to you?
On second thought I think Im getting a UTI. I cant remember that last time I had one. It doesnt burn when I pee but the pressure is uncomfortable

Dandy we are pretty close. I hope it misses, because I hate trying to drive on the ice and I will definitely have an appointment probably both days this weekend. No retrieval day yet but I have an US and bloodwork tomorrow so will see if getting closer. My nurse thinks I will probably stim through Sat or Sun so retrieval will prob be Monday or Tuesday.
Sounds like your trigger is almost out so that will be good and you'll know the next double lines are the real thing :-)

7 years ago

Yeah Im getting there, slowly but surely. Lol
Wow its so close for you. It makes my heart start beating faster when I think about it. Im excited for you!

Good morning ladies. Cronins Im anxious to see your test this morning : ) Lucky, my local weather guy showed the ice storm going just below you.
Afm, my line has barely, n I mean bary lightened. Looks like its going to stick around for a while. In the mean time I think Im nuts! I still feel that pressure on my blatter, and my uterus is still sore. But what makes me feel crazy is with lo leaning on my belly n uterus, it feels hard. WAY to early for that. So I know Im crazy. Lol. Wishful thinking I guess. My boobs are not sore at all in fact they are numb, mainly at the botoms!?!? Wierd

Good morning everyone,

Lucky : yay for your upcoming retrieval day. I am over the moon excited for you.

Dandy : no I haven't had that kind of pressure with the trigger. Perhaps you just might get that bfp soon! !! That would be so cool. I have all my fingers crossed for you.

As for me, Nada on my tests this morning. I think that I may be out this cycle. I am 9 dpo today so AF should be her by next Wednesday. I'll keep testing, but even my cervix feels harder today. Oh well, I guess it's not meant to be this time around.

7 years ago

Grr my lines are at a stand still. This is going to be a long few days! Top is yesterdays and bottom is this mornings. They started to fade before. Shouldnt it still?
User Image

Dandy : how many days past Tigger are you? Maybe it worked and you're pregnant. Look for darker lines now. I so hope that this is the case for you.

7 years ago

Im only 6 days past trigger n 5 dpo. I guess there is the possibility that I Od before like they thought but I wasnt banking on that. I would be 8dpo if they were right and they triggered the second follicle. Idk. Now I get to drive myself nurs. Lol. I just exoected my lines to be noticably lighter each day now.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo