Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3171 - 3180 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone. : ). Marie, I had zero symptoms when I was pregnant with my little one. The only reason I tested was I was two days late. We were actually taking a month off before Ivf so I disnt track anything. Fingers crossed for you.
Afm. Boobs are so sore I can barely stand to have a bra on. But that is expected if I did in fact release 2 eggs. Im getting ready to test again but Im not expecting anything. Af is due tues. I will most likely test untill she arrives. Then its off for baseline testing for ivf : )

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone. : ). Marie, I had zero symptoms when I was pregnant with my little one. The only reason I tested was I was two days late. We were actually taking a month off before Ivf so I disnt track anything. Fingers crossed for you.
Afm. Boobs are so sore I can barely stand to have a bra on. But that is expected if I did in fact release 2 eggs. Im getting ready to test again but Im not expecting anything. Af is due tues. I will most likely test untill she arrives. Then its off for baseline testing for ivf : )

sorry. My phone went crazy and posted three times. Lol

Dandy : sore boobs are a good sign. Praying for a bfp miracle for you.

6 years ago

Thank you Cronins. That would be so nice. But Im ok if not. They have only been sore a couple times before with ovulation but not like this. They only were a little tender when pregnant with lo. Tmrw will be 13 doo. So my temp will probably fall a little tmrw. Time will tell. Hope you get your temp rise soon! That's definitely frustrating

I started feeling like the witch was close so I took an opk and its almost positive. My cervix is still high and soft but it feels open. So af is close! I fully expect to wake up with a temp drop. that would be a day early but that would be ideal for my baseline appointment to be tues for a sitter : )

Dandy will you please send her my way next lol. Isn't it crazy we don't want her to appear and then we can't wait lol.

6 years ago

I must say that you ladies are amazing!

User image

6 years ago

MrsSilver you are too kind. I just can not wait to finally see what a positive hpt looks like.

6 years ago

MrsSilver. Thank you : )
Lucky. I will have a talk with her as soon as she arives. She is just going to have to be at two places at one time. Lol. Im getting excited but sooo nervous

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo