Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2101 - 2110 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thank you! I actually felt better after making the appointment, now to let them shrink me lol. That's the scary part!

7 years ago

Good morning everyone. Cronins how is waiting to test going? Your symptoms sound really good! Lucky, glad that it makes you feel better just thinking about talking to someone about it all. Bambina, still no af? How is testing going?
Afm, bbt still dropping. Jst waiting for af. Cervix feels open. Tested this morning cause I had a bfp dream. Lol. It had some wierd shadow run. Nothing colored an exciting . But enough to make ne wanna keep testing till the witch arrives. Lol. I swear dh is elbowing my one boob in his sleep. Haha. Its still sore. Hard telln. I have one test left and I may use it later just to get rid if it if af dont show.

7 years ago • Post starter

Now im just bored n playn. This is the test. Left is at 20 min. Coulnt get a decent pic before then but I coukd still see it. It doesn't appear to have color. Untill its an evap ( 3 hours later) on the right. Smu test was a bfn. So Im sure this test us just messed up. But its occupying me for now. Lol
User Image

Hey everyone,

How are you beautiful ladies doing?

Dandy : who knows, maybe you might get that bfp soon. Especially with your upcoming iui. That is so very exciting.

As for me, nausea is mild and so is breast tenderness. I've noticed that with each cycle I seem to be getting it here and there during my cycle. Not too sure why though. Maybe my hormones are off? I hope and pray it's a good sign though and not just coincidence. I am going to test using a hpt in a few just to see if anything shows. I know, a little bit early but I can't wait, lol.

7 years ago

Good luck Cronins!! I think Im just gonna take my last wondofo in just a few too.
Dh n I have talked a lot about ivf. I think we decided to give iui one or two shots then do ivf. We would literally be putting everything we have into it. Including selling my car and me driving dhs new truck n him drive his old one. We would get more money out of mine. But it would be so worth it if it worked!

Morning ladies!

Dandy I would pee with excitement if I had your left test :) Even if it was an evap. It's great to visualize :)

Lucky, thinking of you and hoping you're spirits are on the up and up.

Cronins, I (now) love nausea and breast tenderness! The body is on the right track!

As for me, no AF yet. But almost zero symptoms. Like...not even pms really. Today is cycle day 28 so if AF is a-coming, she coming soon. Fingers crossed!! I didn't test this morning....not because I have willpower...but because I'm out of tests.

So....I'll probably give in and hit Walgreens around lunch and test out of complete failure to abstain and get a BFN because it's not fmu and then I'll take the other test after dinner and another one tomorrow morning and another one until AF. I mean....until BFP!

I do have to say, in TMI fashion, that I think I can smell AF in the building...even though I can't see her. Gross. But sadly maybe true.

Happy BFP Thursday ya'all!

7 years ago

User Image

Looks negative, but I am so nauseated, lol. Hoping it's a good sign.

7 years ago

Cronins! Nauseated is a great sign!! xoxoxo How many dpo are you?

7 years ago

Bambina : I am either 8 dpo or 4 dpo. I had two different surges this cycle. So I am unsure.

7 years ago

Awe boo Cronins. Still lots of time. Let the poas party begin. Lol
Bambina, yay for no af yet. No one is out the witch says so. I feel ya on the test situation. I actually stoped at the gas station a but ago and got some even though Im almost positive af will be here any minute. Hehe. The test is cookn now n so far bfn. Lol. One of the packages was empty :/. It had been stolen. Nice!
Wanted to add something else my RE said. Even there office flyer for opk instructions for iui or ivf say not to use a clear blue advanced digital monitors. It says they arnt accurate or relable.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo