Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1211 - 1220 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good morning!

Dandy the supplement is ovasitol, I got a 3 month supply for $90. It's a powder you put in your drink twice a day. Myoinsotol is what is in the powder and you might be able to find something similar with that in it at walmart or some where. Hope this helps a little. I'm guessing this is the one doing it but not positive. I'm starting my acupuncture again today, I'm excited.

7 years ago

Yeah that's the name! Lol. Thanks. I read it is known to lengthen the follicular and luteal phase and how great it is for egg quality and great for the uturin lining. Ive heard great things about Acupunctur as well. That's exciting!
Im getting so bumbed out. So defeated. I actually hugged my son and cried bc Im so greatful for him. I feel like its over for me. I dont seem to be ovulating at all anymore. I just want to give up but i know I wont. I didnt even save the opk for tonight! I am going to get more as soon as I can talk myself into getting dressed. So depressed

7 years ago • Post starter

Don't give up dandy. There are things they can do to make you ovulate, like the trigger shots. Try the ovasitol and see what happens. I'm getting bloodwork next month and will let you know if I see any difference. By the time of my retrieval in jan it will be about 3 months and they say that's the time frame. I have a coworker who used it with other supplements suggested from her holistic doc and she got pregnant after a failed IVF. So there's hope.

7 years ago

Hello ladies,

Been mia with appointments today. Just picked my mom up from the hospital, so she's as t home.

Dandy : hugs sweet girl. This ttc thing is really stressful. You will get that baby miracle I can feel it.

As for me, my ewcm is increasing, and the opk's are starting to get there as well. Just waiting for a peak reading on my clearblue easy advanced monitor. I missed this morning opk testing because it was so busy. I plan on testing at 3 pm. Other than that, things have been okay.

7 years ago

Cronins, glad to hear your mom is back at home. Sounding like O is so close! Yay! Lucky, I stopped in a little healthfood n suppliment store that I forgot all about till today. I asked for the red rasberry leave pills. I screen shoted the supliment you were talking about. They dont carry it( figured it was worth a shot). We quickly began talking and before I knew it I had told her my entire ttc story. Lol. She walked me over to the royal jelly and told me to take one as soon as I got home. Not only does it mimic lh, its chocked full of vitamins. She said its very possible to still get my surge taking it. So Im very excited about it. Especially since I got home n took the walmart opks n there is no second line at all on them. Xx i can still O this cycle. She also said she recomends it to every woman who comes in looking for firtility suppliments and that with in a couple months most come back and hug her and thank her!

Dandy- I've read about a lot of people taking that as well. That's awesome and praying it works for you. The ovasitol you can get through theralogix.com (I think that's the site), or Amazon has it as well.

Cronins I'm glad your mom is back home. Hope she recovers quickly:-) sounds like O is right around the corner for you.

7 years ago

Dandy- I've read about a lot of people taking that as well. That's awesome and praying it works for you. The ovasitol you can get through theralogix.com (I think that's the site), or Amazon has it as well.

Cronins I'm glad your mom is back home. Hope she recovers quickly:-) sounds like O is right around the corner for you.

7 years ago

Thanks ladies!

Do any of you know how to get the email notification when a new post posts? I accidentally unsubscribed to the thread and when I re-subscribed it hasn't sent any updates on new posts. Very frustrating.

7 years ago

Nevermind, lol. I think that I may have found it at the bottom of the page. Phew, what a goofball I am, lol.

7 years ago

Haha Cronins I wouldn't have known how to turn it back on either.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo