Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3121 - 3130 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Aww ladies absolutely, I am going to definitely try to wait until next week. Lord help lol. However, whether I make it or not I will get pics to you all so we can go crazy together lol.

All BFN at this point for any of us are bogus WE ARE ALL PREGNANT! and will have a healthy and happy 9 months and deliver genius babies :)

User image

6 years ago

Thanks everyone.

Yeah...tested again when I got home yesterday and again this morning and both fat ass negatives!!

My temp also dropped...not AF low but lower than the 1st week of the dreaded wait and that was with my electric blanket on.

We have a long weekend here so at least I wont be at work when I get confirmation of what ever is going on in my belly.

FYI, I'm in New Zealand so will probably never catch anyone online.

Good luck and happy peeing! It's not over till it's over, they say! So lets keep the good vibes going!

6 years ago

Sash08,

Sorry about the bfn. That stinks. Let's hope it is an implantation dip and you get your bfp in a few days.

6 years ago

Sash! Were still routing for a BFP!

Where is everyone else from?!

User image

6 years ago

I like the way you think, Cronins. Never even thought of that. Although I would have thought implantation would've happened already.....anywoo, we can speculate all we want, it wont change the outcome!

I honestly don't know how some ladies do this for months and months and even years. If I'm going to be this obsessed and become this grumpy every month, I can't see how I will convince hubby to keep trying.

6 years ago

Midwest over here. Kinda southern central Illinois.
Trying to talk myself out of testing again. Lol. I had to make myself emoty my bladder earlier so I wouldn't. But Im thinking of doing a urine hold, jst one more b4 bed. : )

6 years ago • Post starter

Sash, the most common day for implantation is actually 9dpo believe it or not. So your still in the running! I have been ttc #2 for almost 3 years. I try to leave dh in the dark for most of the details. Seems to keep some stress and agrivation off of him. Sometimes I dont even tell him when Im ovulating I jst initiate bd : )

6 years ago • Post starter

Sash- it doesn't get any easier and I think I just keep getting grumpier, more moody, and have so much jealousy right now. These are emotions I rarely showed in my lifetime, especially the crying, it's horrible. My sister is pregnant and due in August and I have not seen her since Jan 4th and I live 5 minutes from her. I just feel like things will never be the same between us. Anyway, not to be a downer and hopefully you get that bfp very soon :-) Just giving you the truth about how it feels the longer you try.

6 years ago

I am from the North East (New Hampshire). Not too far from Boston, MA.

Dandy, keep us posted on your tests. It has got to turn into a bfp this cycle. Your chart looks good.

Sash08 : you're definitely still in the running. Hopefully the witch takes a nice 9 month vacation!

6 years ago

Oh dear....now you got my hopes up again! LOL! Just when I thought I've made peace with it not happening this month.

I had to use Clomid when TTC #2 but I kinda think my doc was over reacting. I went to see him after about 6 months TTC, not temping, maybe OPKs, can't remember, and had my bloods done on CD 15 or 17, somewhere there, and it showed I haven't OVd but I'm pretty sure I did, just later than expected, around CD19 or 20. (it's too long ago, cant remember all the details) He gave me a script for Clomid and I got my BFP the next cycle. Started of with 2 heartbeats, identical twins so not due to the clomid, but only 1 was sticky.

I'm more than 6 years older now and I guess I can't expect to get PG 1st time at 35. I'm fat and old now!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo