Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3841 - 3850 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies,

Dandy: glad you had fun with the family at the rodeo. Sounds like lots of fun.

Lucky: sorry about the yard sale. Hoping that once you do it again it will turn out better.

As for me, AF arrived early this morning. I am going natural this cycle and see what the ob recommends on Tuesday afternoon. I am going to continue to chart, but use rectal temperatures instead of oral temperatures. I think that I am a mouth breather and it's causing erratic temperatures. Hoping this gives more stable readings.

6 years ago

Ah yes Cronins. Mouth breathing will mess it all up. Heres to another cycle! Hoping your ob will do some monitoring and maybe get some answers. Is it just a consult on Tues to talk aboit it all?

6 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning ladies,

Cronins I'm glad you get to start a new cycle. Praying you get answers from your OB and hopefully some monitoring to see what's going on.

Dandy I'm glad you had fun at the fair. Our state fair will be starting here on the 4th but I don't usually go. I went a couple years ago for the food lol.

AFM, I'm doing well. Don't have any symptoms. I would have thought my boobs would be getting sore by now with the progesterone, but nothing. Its going to be a long 2 week wait for that US. I almost wish I would get another beta at some point just to make sure everything is still progressing. I'm just going to be paranoid until I hear a heartbeat.

6 years ago

Dandy: Yes, it's going to be a consult with the ob only. I am hoping that he'll monitor me via ultrasound with Clomid. We'll see though.

Lucky: I don't blame you for being nervous about the pregnancy symptoms. Try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy. It's so exciting that you will have your ultrasound soon and you'll be able to hear a heartbeat. Fingers crossed that time flies for you.

6 years ago

Lucky, i know exactly what you mean. It took a little while for some nausea to kick in and some days my boobs arnt hardly sore at all. With my son I had zero symptoms! Its so nerve racking!
Cronins your appointment is tmrw right?
Afm, going to try to keep myself occupied for the next couple days untill my us. So close but so far away!

Good morning ladies,

Yes dandy, my Ob/gyn appointment is tomorrow at 2 pm. I can't wait either. Hoping he'll monitor me at least with 1 ultrasound to see if I am responding to the Clomid. Hopefully he'll agree.

When is your ultrasound Dandy? So excited to see what is cooking in your uterus lol. Fingers crossed for a very happy and healthy test of your pregnancy.

Lucky: How are you doing sweetie? Been praying that time flies for you so that you can hear your baby/babies heartbeat.

6 years ago

Cronins, my us is Wednesday at 2. So excited. Im actually at the salon today. First time in a long time, it feels great. Still got a while before Im done. But honestly about ready to just be done. Mamma needs to eat again : )

Hi ladies!

How is everyone?
Cronins I hope everything goes well tomorrow :-) this is your cycle to get that BFP :-)

Dandy I go to the salon tomorrow. I really hate going but hair needs it lol.

Nothing new with me. Been packing up at my moms and cleaning. The appraisal is tomorrow. So ready for this to be all done. I've been lifting and doing quite abbot, hope I can't hurt anything. I'm sure I'm a nervous wreck for nothing. Just need to see that heart beat for the first time and I'll be happy :-)

6 years ago

Your not alone in some of that thinking Lucky, I often wander how much is to much? I only remember my dr putting me on a 5 lb restriction ( with my son) until they confirmed it was a healthy pregnancy at the second blood draw then somewhere around the first us I asked about the lifting and she said as long as I didn't feel like I was straining it was ok and just to resume life as normal. So thats kind of what Im going by for now till I talk to my dr on Wed.
Today has flown by. Now one more day to get through then I can go stir crazy on wed till its time to go. Im sure I will be early. Haha

I was also told by my dr to let the beautician know I was pregnant but of course dye my hair was fine.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo