Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4201 - 4210 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

User Image

Here are this mornings hpt. Still seems a tad bit darker. Definitely not lighter. I am 8 days past trigger and 6 dpo. Hopefully it worked this cycle.

6 years ago

Hello ladies,

I hope that you both are doing well. As for me, I went in this morning for my beta testing. I should have the results tomorrow morning. If positive, then I go in on Saturday for a repeat. Once my numbers reach 2,000, I will have an early ultrasound to confirm the location of the baby. So nervous and excited all at the same time!

6 years ago

User Image

Here is this afternoon’s hpts. Can’t wait to get my beta hcg test results tomorrow.

6 years ago

That’s great Cronins. Can’t wait to hear the results. Praying it’s a strong positive:-)

6 years ago

User Image

I think that I just got my implantation dip today at 7 dpo. Yesterday I had tons of cramping too. Fingers crossed that my beta test is positive!

How are you two doing?

6 years ago

User Image

Hpt with a two hour hold. I ended up using the bathroom at 3am and then tested at 5 am lol. I am 9 days past hcg trigger and 7 dpo.

6 years ago

Yay Cronins. Praying it’s positive:-)
I’m doing pretty well. Still get nauseated but think it’s improving. I couldn’t find the heartbeats yesterday but I’m trying to get the hang of it. I’ll try again today.

6 years ago

Thank you lucky! Just got my beta results and it’s a low positive at 6. I go Saturday morning for another beta testing and will get results Monday morning. I am only 7 dpo so that number corresponds well to dpo. Hopefully they continue to double and it becomes a viable pregnancy.

Glad to hear that you are doing well. Those fetal heart beats can be tricky to pick up. Hang in there, you’ll get the hang of it.

6 years ago

Cronins would the trigger still have been in your system at the beta?

6 years ago

Not sure lucky. I hope not, but Saturday morning will definitely give me an answer.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo