Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3981 - 3990 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies,

Lucky: As far as testing goes, I only got the testing once out of 6 pregnancies. When I got it done that one time it came back possibly positive for Down syndrome. I ended up getting an amniocentesis. That procedure caused so much psychological stress as it can cause a miscarriage, that I vowed that I would never again test during pregnancy. Like you, it doesn't matter. It would never have changed my mind about the pregnancy. I only tested to be prepared in case my baby needed assistance at delivery, but testing proved to be too stressful as I didn't want to miscarry. My baby was perfectly healthy, no down syndrome. The stress wasn't worth it to me. My advice is to do your research. If the risks are minimal or nonexistent then go for it. Otherwise, really pray about it and ask tons of questions.

As for me, my tests remain the same. I am 9 dpo today. Looks like this cycle may be a bust.

6 years ago

Hello gals. Having trouble with my internet I tried several times yesterday to get on. Sorry about being missing. Lol.
Lucky, I did have it with my first only bc if so I wanted to be prepared if there was something like that. But gender wasn't included. Im not so sure if Im going to do it with this one or not. If so mine is at 12 weeks. Im going to take Cronins advice and so some reasurch.
Cronins, there is still time for a bfp. Technically mine was at 10dpo when the line came back. Hopefully you will see something tmrw : )
Afm. Just woke up so not sure how I feel yet. Talked to RE office yesterday. My last pio shot is Sat and the nurse said I will start to feel better after Im done. Cant wait. Lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning ladies!

I have a question, I've been taking an over the counter pre natal bc I couldn't tolerate the prescription, is this ok or should I try to do the prescription again? A girl at work said over the counter doesn't have enough stuff in it, but my nurse said as long as 800-1000 folic acid it's fine. Ease my mind ladies lol.

6 years ago

Lucky: It should be fine. I was never able to tolerate the prescription prenatal either. I always vomited them up lol. Those things are harsh for a pregnant lady to take.

As for me, I am looking into embryo donation. Since I can't do ivf, this seems like the next best option. I just submitted an application online and it's pending. We'll see how this cycle plays out.

6 years ago

Lucky, I couldn't tolerate any prenatals of any kind with my son. So I ended up not taking any!!! These prescription prenatals I have thankfully dont bother me at all. If your nurse isnt concerned then you ahould be fine. : )
Cronins are you looking into donating or receiving the donated embryos? Why cant you do ivf?

Dandy: I would be receiving the embryos. Due to being Catholic, I am unable to do ivf. I can do iui or gift or ovulation induction with timed intercourse. The main reason being, the potential for left over emybros being in limbo so to speak. We can rescue left over embryos but not create them so they don't die if left in an infertility Bank or go unused.

6 years ago

Ah. Ok. I get it Cronins. Thats cool, and exciting to think about!! Hopefully you get that bfp and you wont need it : )

Ivf is definitely a great option for those having difficulty ttc. I sometimes wish that my faith didn't prohibit it, but I understand why they do. I am so thankful that you and lucky have benefited from the process and now have your bfp miracle. Regardless of the process one takes to become pregnant, babies are precious gifts from God. Hopefully I will get my bfp this cycle. If not, then embryo donation may be the route we take.

6 years ago

Cronins I looked into that while waiting to see if I could get my funding for the donor. I was on a website miracleswaiting.org if you want to check the site out. Another site is nrfa. Also, your clinic might have embryos as well.

6 years ago

Thanks lucky I will have to check out those sites.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo