Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2861 - 2870 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins I can't believe how much stuff we have lol. Oh my goodness! I'm selling everything I don't use and then there is tons of stuff from my moms. I sold her couch today :-) I'm listing some porcelain dolls on a garage sale site here bc I think I will make more and there are at least 25-30 of them lol.
Once I get pregnant I'll be garage selling looking for baby clothes :-)
I love getting rid of stuff, feel like I'm accomplishing something.

7 years ago

Hey good idea Lucky. Every dollar counts. Lol. Sounds like a lot of stuff to go through. Im sure your mom appreciates the help. Im having a yard sale with my mom in june.
Cronins, lol that you already have a poas itch I know that feeling all to well!! Cant wait to start seeing pics. Helloooooo tww
Afm, nothing new here. Still no af. I certainly feel like she could come. But I felt like that a few days ago too. Cervix has been open for several days. Dh got called into work after after a bad storm we just had. So Im just sitting around playing on my phone. Lol. Im probably just going to go to bed. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy there is so much stuff lol! It's funny bc now I'm going through my house and taking pics to sell stuff lol. Oh the things we do to get that little one :-) I want new decor anyway.

7 years ago

Agreed Lucky, sell it all! Lol. You will have a bunch of baby pics up on those walls soon anyway!! I know if this first ivf doesn't work that Im going to be talking dh into letting me sell my car n trying for a loan for the rest. Idk if we have anymore credit left. We may be maxed out. Not sure.

Yeah, will you try donor eggs then? Does your place have a shared risk program? I've been looking into embryo donation as well.

7 years ago

More than likely yes we will be using donor eggs the second time around, depending on the drs recommendations. If I can talk dh into it that is. Hes kinda set i. The fact of we will try it and then we are done trying. Our clinic does have a shared risk program but I don't qualify bc I only have one ovary. : (

Hello ladies,

Lucky : that's totally awesome that you can do this garage sale for you and your mom. Seems like you'll get that money in no time for your little babies.

Dandy: hopefully AF will arrive soon. Sounds like she wants to make an appearance. Donor eggs would be great if you can talk dh into it. Fingers crossed that it works out the first time around.

As for me, 2 dpo. Nothing new to report. Just want to start testing already. Dh and I decided to home school the kids with a computer based home schooling program. It's called Elizabeth Ann Seton home schooling. Very excited about it as it will free up about $7,100 a year. So a new journey begins.

7 years ago

Cronins you will be testing in no time. Its just getting through the next few days. Lol Dh n I talked about home schooling Joel but ultimately decided he would go to the same small school we both went to. When does the home schooling start?
Afm, its a dreary day and everything is flooded so we will be trying to find stuff to do in the house today.

We will be starting the home schooling program May 19th. It's a really good program with all the things a traditional school has. The kids have been asking to do this for a while. We'll do day trips to museums, art, and things to do with physical exercise. Trying to make sure that they stay connected to the community and their friends.

7 years ago

Cronins that sounds cool. I bet online schooling is going to be even more popular by the time I have school age kids.

Dandy it's dreary here to. I'll probably just go through my house and get rid of more junk lol.

AFM, nothing new just about to head into church :-)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo