Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2181 - 2190 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Lol dandy, that's too funny. You two Crack me up!!! I am about to test again, lol. I still think that it's a no go and will be negative. That's OK, because like you said, I have weight loss plans. Now watch me get that bfp. That'll throw a monkey wrench into the mix, lol.

7 years ago

Hey Cronins how did your test go?

7 years ago • Post starter

Ugh. Still no witch! Sore boobs came back earlier : / Im so emotional and irritable, I cant stand myself! I am going to take full advantage of shower time and cry it out. Why cry? Who knows. Lol. Im only one day late. Ive had the sharpest pains in my urerus for the past few hours. Feels like right in the middle and almost at times feels like its shooting downward. Hard stinking telling. Rant over : )

Dandy I'm right there with you! I have a headache from crying lol. I went over to my moms to let her dog out for her and found all kinds of baby fabric for blankets and things and just started crying. I know how excited she is for my sister and I just want it to be me :-( I'm sure it all wasn't for my sister but at least with her she knows for sure she will have another grandchild. Mine will end up like the second child and the excitement will be gone lol. Ok, I'm done boo hooing. Rant over as well!

7 years ago

Oh ladies,
It stinks that this ttc thing is taking so long. Whatever happened to the stork delivery? Would be awesome if it was that eady. Hugs..

Testing is commencing as we speak. I literally just dipped it while typing on my phone lol. I'll definitely update in a minute or two.

7 years ago

I will be stalking for the update Cronins

Af has arrived!!!!!! Yay. Lol. Jst wiped a little spotting. Im sure she will be full force by morning so tmrw will be day one : ) cant wait to call it in. Lets do this.

Dandy you win lol. Mine still is avoiding me but hopefully by morning it will be here and when your having your IUI I will be having my transfer :-)

7 years ago

That would be neat to be having them done the same day Lucky. Lol. I just did some quick math n I should be having it done on the 1st or jst before. RE said they should be mature by cd 15 so if no + before then to come in for ultrasound n trigger and be prepared for IUI that day.

Cronins any results yet???

Dandy that would be awesome. I think my transfer will be around the 5th or 6th but will know when AF decides to show so I can call and get everything mapped out. We have 2 chances for 2017 babies :-)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo