Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1851 - 1860 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Cronins here us fmu ( left) next to this last one.
User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Woohoo looking good dandy. What phone software do you us to attached your pictures? It's great and doesn't cut off our written words like photo bucket does.

7 years ago

I use photobucket too cronins but Downloaded the app.

Hmm, I downloaded the app but it still doesn't work properly. Do you use the image code when posting?

7 years ago

It gives me a list and the only code that works right for me is direct.
I wanna poas again so bad. But I just emptied my bladder an hour ago. I dont really like testing when hubbys home. Sneakn takes the fun out of it. Lol maybe I can see how diluted my urine looks before he gets home in an hour : )

Omg im horrible. I poas with pee that looked like water! I couldn't help myself! There is still a line but it's really faint. Idk if I could even get a pic of it. Wandering what tmrw will bring.

Lol. My water pee line. Squinter. Had to hurry and snap a pic in the bathroom while putting it up dh was pulling in the drive. It may darken as it sits idk. I may sneak back in there in a bit and see.
User Image

Dandy looks like your still getting those positives. Now just need them to darken:-)
Cronins any news yet?

AFM, out of the 7 retrieved 5 were mature and 4 fertilized. Now these little ones need to cont to grow until freezing. I get another update Friday and see where they are and if they are going to freeze that day or cont to day 5. The number fertilized doubled this time, so I'm happy with that. Once I know my little embies make it to freeze I can relax lol.

7 years ago

Lucky, thats great! So exciting. Cant wait for transfer time : ).

Oh so awesome lucky!!!!! Doing the happy dance.

Dandy : lol, that is too funny. Yes, the line is still there. Now hurry up and darken already, lol.

As for me, still no AF. I spotted very little this morning while wiping, but that was it. Maybe it's late implantation bleeding or my hormones out of whack from the Clomid. I guess only time will tell. I will test in the morning with a first signal and a FRER if no AF yet. Fingers crossed for good news for all of us.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo