Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

me too hoping this thread turns into mamas of may babies!!!

I don't think I will be completely comfortable until I see the word Pregnant on a digital and my doctor confirms it!!!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Miam : I don't blame you for wanting digital confirmation and ob confirmation. I am the same way. That is definitely a great bfp. Super excited. Come on Ladies. We can do this. Let's see if we can have all May babies. That would be so cool to be able to go over to the pregnancy board's together.

7 years ago

That would be something wouldnt it? I would be the same way Miam. Im sure it feels so unreal. Im still over here waiting to O. Lol. Hoping to see a surge in a few days.

7 years ago • Post starter

well ladies I got like no work done today! opps lol

7 years ago

Miam : I don't blame you for not getting much done. When are you going to use a digital test?

7 years ago

I just bought one regular clear blue and one digital clear blue. I just posted the regular one couldn't wait. LoL But wondering if i should do the digital I think it might burn a hole in my pocket if i don't. Telllll me what should i do. My pee is sitting in a cup lmao

7 years ago

Do it. Lol. Do you know the sensitivity of it? Ive heard they take a while to pick up hcg. That clear blue you posted is beautiful! Clear blue line! Have you showed DH yet?

7 years ago • Post starter

Ok ladies just posted it. Let me know what you think!?

7 years ago

Miam that's awesome!!!!!

7 years ago

Congratulations miam!!!!! So over the moon excited for you. I pray for this little ones health and that you have a great 9 month pregnancy. Woohoo! !!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo