Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1191 - 1200 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Yay for O Lucky. Wish I could figure out a way I could temp! There wouldnt be as much guessing since things hVe been so uncertain for me.

7 years ago • Post starter

Dandy when I temp I try to do it at the same time each day but I don't think I have one day and then I get up sometimes without thinking about it to let my dogs out and then when I get up the next time will temp so I really don't know how accurate it is. I'm usually 97 point something so when it goes into 98 point something and stays I know it is usually a good sign. You should try it, even if can't do it at the same time it might give you an idea.

7 years ago

I have thought about that Lucky. I have started to do some reading on it. I found some wearables that you wear all night. But they are 200 bucks. I dont have that to spend right now. Maybe Ill just get a bbt thermomiter and try n get my temp first thing even though Im jumping up to get my kiddo

Ha. Found my old bbt thermomiter and charts for ttc my son. I obviously wasn't faithful to it. Lol

Dandy I use my reg digital thermometer but it still gives me an idea when temp shifts. Like I said my times are all off when test bc I'm up throughout the night bc I don't sleep well so this morning took it at 230 and then 430 lol and it was the same. I'm glad I don't have to track anything with IVF lol.

7 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Sorry I have been mia today. My mom was hospitalized early this morning at 2:30 am for pneumonia and an exacerbation of her COPD. I have been trying to catch up on sleep.

Dandy: How is your opk's this morning?

Lucky : cool that you are moving right along in your cycle. Almost to the bcp's. Woohoo!!!

As for me, the lines are definitely darker today. Not positive but heading in the right direction. I'm going to retest at 2 pm and see what they look like at that point. It will probably be a few more days until I surge.

7 years ago

Cronins- sorry to hear about your mom, hope she has a speedy recovery. Sounds like opks heading in the right direction. You will be in the 2ww very soon:-)

7 years ago

Cronins so sorry to hear about your mother. Prayers for her and your family. My opks today are disappointingly faint. Just gonna keep testing not sure what happened.

Thanks ladies!

Dandy : your opk's will probably pick up really soon. They seem to go from zero to 100 in no time flat. Fingers crossed that it happens soon.

7 years ago

Haha yes Cronins they do thats why I test multiple times a day when it gets near. I want to be able to catch the beginning of the surge so I can start bding. Lol. They have darkend a bit this afternoon and tonight. Hoping to see it even darker in the morning. : )

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo