Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4281 - 4290 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Thank you dandy lol! This tww is going to be a killer lol. I am going to try to test between 10-12 dpo. That’s if I do not cave in before then lol.

6 years ago

Yay Cronins!!! Praying this is it :-) The tww are the worst part of the whole process. You always seem to be pretty busy so maybe time will fly by for you.

Dandy we will be close in delivery. 37 weeks for me is March 8 so we will see what happens. I just want 2 healthy boys :-)

6 years ago

Lucky my c section is scheduled for march 9th. Lol. ( 39 weeks)At my dr app yesterday we developed my birth plan. Only thing is its not set in stone. Bc if my water breaks before that I will push with an epidural ( if there is time). Its the safest plan for us both.
Cronins. How is your temp today?
Afm, had my day planned until I was just hit with an IBS attack. So hoping it doesn't last long so I can continue with my day. Uhg. Its so scary when your pregnant bc of all that pain!

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy: great news on the birth plan. Hopefully you can do a vbac. If not at least you will have a safe c section.

As for me, my temperature is continuing to rise. Although I had some ovarian pain with ewcm still. I wonder if I am ovulating a second time? I am approximately 2 dpo today. Trying to hold off testing for as long as possible. I was so busy today that I didn’t even think about it lol.

Lucky: how are you doing today? Still feeling good?

6 years ago

Cronins- try and keep busy and hopefully time will fly by for you :-) maybe the new med helps to make a couple eggs mature.

Dandy- it’s nice to know your birth plan. Everything is getting so real.

AFM, I still have the darn nausea. I’ll feel great 1 or 2 out of 7 days and then feel kind of lousy. I believe it’s my reflux just getting worse though. I’m not sure what else to take, I take a prescription med, Zantac and tums. If you all have any ideas let me know. I feel like my food just sits in my throat. I am getting big and it’s getting harder to bend over lol.

6 years ago

Lucky I have acid reflux pretty bad. If I were you I would get some omeprazole for the reflux. It’s over the counter and works great. Here’s to hoping that it settles down for you.

As for me, my temperature is holding steady at about 99.28. I am feeling pretty good. I broke down and tested with a hpt just to see how dark it is. It’s still pretty dark and I am 3-4 dpo depending on which app you use lol. I am 6 dpt, so it should be lightning up soon.

How are you ladies doing today?

Dandy: have you purchased the baby’s carpet yet? So exciting...

Lucky: how’s work going?

6 years ago

Good morning ladies. Lucky, I get reflux pretty bad but only when pregnant. I havnt found any one med that works better than the other. Sorry I cant be of any help there. Bending is a challenge for me as well lol. Gotta squat down for everything lol
Cronins movm right a long in this tww. Testing is right around the corner. Cant eait to start seeing tests. Xx
Afm, feeling pretty crappy. Had to call n go into dr yesterday. Braxton hicks already. Come to find out there is blood in my urine so I am taking an antibiotic. I have to wait till tmrw for the culture to grow to see exactly what kind of infection it is but we have caught it pretty early so all should be well. And these contractions should stop soon. No carpet yet. If its not one thing its another. Plenty of time and trying not to stress over it. Heck. Lo didn't even use his room till he was a year old. Lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy: sorry that you are experiencing contractions this early. Most likely from the infection of the urinary tract. Hopefully those antibiotics kick in really soon and you start feeling better. I can totally relate to lo not sleeping in their own room lol. My 2 year old is still in my room lol. She is in a toddler bed, but in my room. I actually like it that way until they get a wee bit bigger.

As for me broke down and tested with a frer and a digital clearblue easy just to see if they are coming back positive. They were both still positive. I am 6 days past trigger and 4-5 dpo today. Can’t wait to test for real lol. Have a wonderful day ladies.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Dandy: how are you feeling today? Have the contractions stopped? Been praying for you and lo.

Lucky: how are you doing today? Did you have a chance to ask your doctor about starting omeprazole for the acid reflux? Hopefully it eases up for you a bit.

As for me, I am 5 dpo and 7 days past trigger. The hpts are starting to lighten up a bit. Still pretty noticeable though. Will keep testing from here on out until AF or a bfp happens.

6 years ago

Good morning ladies!

Dandy hope your feeling better and contractions stop.

Cronins- yay they are lightening up. Hopefully you get the real BFP very soon then :-) I actually took the omeprazile through prescription but when I got pregnant we switched it. I take another prescription med and Zantac and tums lol. I just feel like the food sits in my throat but I think it’s going to be like that bc of the babies and where they are laying.

AFM, my dog had a fatty tumor removed yesterday and I get to pick her up today. It was pretty big so they put a drain in but she’s doing well. I can’t wait to get her, she’s my baby :-)

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo