Community post

Discussion

Continue new thread from previous. Cycle buddys

View Full Post

My last thread got lengthy and am affraid it will lock out at 15 pages( that its on) according to admin. Calling out my last cycle buddies as well as new ones. Most of are waiting to O

4483 Replies Closed • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3651 - 3660 of 4483 Replies | Last Page

Well we had to leave the firworks early. Hope everyone else is enjoying some right now. Lo freaked out when he heard the race cars. So I got board at home and found a digital. Could it be picking up trigger maybe? Im so scared to get excited.
User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

I'm new to this thread. Thought I would just hop on in. :)

Congratulations on the Dandy!!

Lucy's mama

6 years ago

Welcome saltyswife!

Dandy I really believe it's your bfp, not trigger. Congrats my friend!! I hope I'm right behind you :-)

6 years ago

Dandy,

Awesome dandy!!!! Woohoo! ! ! ! I am so doing the happy dance right now. This is definitely not from the trigger. This is confirmation that you are pregnant! !!!

Lucky: what's the next step in the process? Retrieval for the donor? Lab work and ultrasound for you?

As for me, I think that I will ovulate today or tomorrow. My opk's are just a smidgen lighter than control line. Been bding the last couple of days. Can't wait to finally be in the tww. User Image

6 years ago

Good morning everyone. Welcome Saltywife and thank you!
Lucky is your donors retrieval tmrw morning? Will you being a 3 day transfer?
Cronins, yay bd away! Bet that's blazing positive later or the smu. My fmu is always diluted for some reason.
Test is nice n pink this morning but a smigde lighter than last night. Not freaking out at. I was up going to the bathroom all night so it was diluted for sure. I was be picking up some a hole bunch of tests later. Lol. I will also test with smu before I leave. Stay tuned for a poas marathon today. Lol

Let the poas marathon commence lol. I so can not wait to see your next tests.

6 years ago

Haha. I decided against the smu when I put the fmu with all the others. Its still way darker. : ). Cant wait to see the frer and clear blue weeks estimater.

I can't wait either dandy. So exciting!!!!

6 years ago

Welcome Saltyswife! Where are you in your cycle?

6 years ago

Glory to God! I just ugly cried. My bfp!! I cant stop crying.
User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo